This is such a great free community effort product

I feel like this is a excellent community effort product but it needs more english support.

the dollar amounts should read: $12.99 not 12.99 $ (and then at checkout it changes to 12,99 $)

with a little more proper english support this would be an outstanding product.

Kudos to the creators!

thanks very much! at the moment we are also working at a version that is also adapted specially to the US market. In meantime maybe one of our partners in USA could also help you directly, e.g. esales-international.com who is located in san francisco.

@Roland: As CEO maybe you shoul take care of your Support problems and involve here http://www.oxid-esales.com/de/resources/forum/newbies/shop-ist-viel-zu-langsam instead of painting in the sky?

We pay double support amount for our Enterprise Edition an do not get answers. But we pay to get answers within 4 hours!!

Best regards

Michael

of course, Ralf is already analyzing the issues that are mentioned in the thread. If you have problems with the support please mail me the ticket-number so i can check it.

regardsRoland

ok, thank you. I will gladly use this option.

Regards

Michael

In OXID CE…

I think the appearance is a little blocky without rounded softer edges, but if this is what it takes to make the cart effective and work properly then its best to keep it like that.

I’m running an electronic store and I need a blue-ish theme for an electronic store on the OXID Admin- look and Feel but I can’t find it, IU also need a way to change the OXID title banner ad at the top to my store logo banner ad, and the ability to host other companies advertisements like Google Adsense on my site in an unobtrusive way. Also I need to be able to place logos on my site with awards my store has acheived such as BBB logos, ratings, and verisign logos, and testomonials, and stuff like that. Heres a list of the knids of things I will be selling, and that you can find in a typical electronics store.

Computers (new and refurbished)Computer PartsBlu Ray Disc, HD-DVD’s, PC GamesGame consolesAccessoriesBluetooth DevicesCablesNotebook computersGPSHome Audio & VideoOther Electronics

Other implementation tips:

and the cart should be compatible with more credit cards than visa, and mastercard like AMEX, DINER. A PayPal and AlertPay logo should be at the bottom of the homepage just like the visa and mastercard logo are there, and the payment proccess for AlertPay, and paypal should blend right in to the payment gateways, giving the buyer a choice and make a record of payment in the PayPal or AlertPay accounts.

This will be absolutley fantastic!!! Thanks - a - million !!! A+++

Cheers, James