Admin funktioniert nicht unter Xampp

Hi,

ich hab gerade mal den neuen CE installiert (lokal unter Xampp). Nach dem Einoggen im Backend erscheint folgende Fehlermeldung:

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\htdocs\Oxid_CE\admin\oxnavigationtree.php on line 455

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::appendChild() in C:\htdocs\Oxid_CE\admin\oxnavigationtree.php on line 456

Kann damit jemand etwas anfangen?

Gruß
Alex

Hi Hupi,

as this is the forum for our international audience, it would be nice to have your question in English.
Basically the problem was: After login into admin area, there comes up an error message:

"Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\htdocs\Oxid_CE\admin\oxnavigationtree.php on line 455

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::appendChild() in C:\htdocs\Oxid_CE\admin\oxnavigationtree.php on line 456"

Please check if XML Support is set to active on your server, if the XML Namespace Support is active and if you installed any version of libxml2.
Further please check if the apache modules xmlreader.so, xmlwriter.so and xsl.so are installed.

In case you feel uncomfortable with English you might want to switch to our German forum:

Good luck!
Marco

Hi,

mmh, ok.here the values of my phpinfo():

XML Support active
XML Namespace Support active
libxml2 Version 2.6.32
XMLReader enabled
XMLWriter enabled
XSL enabled
libxslt Version 1.1.23
libxslt compiled against libxml Version 2.6.32
EXSLT enabled
libexslt Version 0.8.13

I think, this was not the reason.

Greets!
Alex

na, although you libxml2 seems to be ok for me it still looks like a server dependend issue…
Can you check please if the other requirements are fulfilled?
http://www.oxid-esales.com/en/products/community-edition/system-requirements

Marco

Also langsam frag ich mich was der Quatsch hier soll, dass wir Deutschen gezwungen werden, hier unsere Beiträge in Englisch zu verfassen. Das ist mehr als Kundenunfreundlicher Support eines deutschen Unternehmens!

Hi neolinger,

this is pretty simple: If you want to post something in German, go to German forum:

If you have a question that might be from interest for the international audience, we request you to post it in English.

Marco

Hi,

i have the same problem, i can’t find the reason. i think every thing is installed, is there someone who has the combination “xamp windows xp and oxid” that works?

Weil die Lichtgeschwindigkeit höher als die Schallgeschwindigkeit ist, hält man viele Leute für helle Köpfe - bis man sie reden hört.

Alright. So I need to install XAMPP now. Which XAMPP version do you use?

Greetz

Marco Steinhäuser
Community Operator
OXID eSales AG

Ok, after fighting with some probs concerning my user account (no admin rights) on Windows XP, I got XAMPP 1.6.8 (msi-Version) finally working. The only thing was to enable mod_rewrite in /xampp/apache/conf/httpd.conf.

Tried every mode of installation: International, German, Germany/Switzerland/Austria, allow and disallow re-load of data… and could not reproduce any error. No error message at all…

Cheers

Marco Steinhäuser
Community Operator
OXID eSales AG

Hi,

so now i have the same version of xamp like you. it doesn’t work its the same error message at all. So wat can I do or try? Is it a posebilety to send me a copy of your config?

Weil die Lichtgeschwindigkeit höher als die Schallgeschwindigkeit ist, hält man viele Leute für helle Köpfe - bis man sie reden hört.

Are you using Windows or Linux as your Operating OS for xampp? The Mode Rewrite is not realy usable under windows. I have also a Lampp System with xampp on Debian and there the OXID Admin works fine also the shop frontend. My opinion is that you should use a little lampp version of xampp to developing and testing the shopsystem because the most server on the internet are use linux and not windows. Ikann upload an oxid debian xampp system with dhcp and standart usernames and password of xampp.

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß und nichts klappt.
Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert und keiner weiß warum.
Beim Computer sind Theorie und Praxis vereint, nichts funktioniert und keiner weiß warum.

Hi,

I’am using Windows XP :frowning:

Hi,

et läuft :smiley: !!!Ist goes !!! *lol

Hi lafi,

cool :slight_smile:
Would you like to tell us what you did to get it running?

Marco Steinhäuser
Community Operator
OXID eSales AG

Hi Marco,

first i made a update xampp from 1.6.7 to 1.6.8 and it diden’t work! Then I uninstalled the xampp 1.6.7 complete and installed the 1.6.8, I activate the Moderewrite and installed Oxid and there was not even one problem :slight_smile: only 3 min and everything works :slight_smile:

So thank you for your help and sorry for my bad english :frowning: (but i won’t start a new threath in german)

Now I can play OXID and hope that I can change my shop in Januar or February :slight_smile:

I’am ardent from the first dent!

Hi folks,

actually I’m also running Xampp on Windows XP for developing purposes and had this same problem like you. I finally solved it after reading this short thread (it’s in german) http://forum.de.selfhtml.org/archiv/2006/4/t127894/

So all you have to do is:

1. open your php.ini - on my lap it’s in C:\xampp\apache\bin (there is also one in C:\xampp\php but I think that’s just for CLI execusion)

2. comment extension=php_domxml.dll to ;extension=php_domxml.dll

3. save and close it

4. restart your apache if it’s running

And that’s it. I hope this advice worked for you and please don’t kill me if it doesn’t

best regards

Andi

Hi aDee,

nobody is going to kill you :slight_smile:
Thanks for your reply.

Marco Steinhäuser
Community Operator
OXID eSales AG