Categories on details page

hallo,

i use oxid shop ce 4.4.8 and i want to list all categories on the bottom of the details page as links. does anybody know how i can do that?

thank you for any help !

fred.

check how it works in category_tree.tpl - maybe you can use the functions there

I think the best way would be to include a new template into the _footer.tpl.
Maybe a copy of category_tree.tpl, renamed and with slight changes and some changed CSS would do it?

thank you for the reply.

if i copy the content of category_tree.tpl into a div tag and paste the whole thing in _footer.tpl, the div is empty. no data is shown. can u tell me what i’am doing wrong ?

I would suggest to copy the category_tree.tpl and rename it (e.g. category_footer.tpl).
Then delete everything you don´t need for showing categories in footer and save it.

You can now add this template to your footer by adding
[{include file=“category_footer.tpl”}]
at the position needed. When placed into a div-tag like <div class=“footer-category”> </div> you can then add some styles with css very easy.

[QUOTE=Hebsacker;54859]I would suggest to copy the category_tree.tpl and rename it (e.g. category_footer.tpl).
Then delete everything you don´t need for showing categories in footer and save it.

You can now add this template to your footer by adding
[{include file=“category_footer.tpl”}]
at the position needed. When placed into a div-tag like <div class=“footer-category”> </div> you can then add some styles with css very easy.[/QUOTE]

thank you. i did what you suggested.

but as i said, the div tag in my footer is empty. no data is shown. here is what i have add to my _footer.tpl:

<div class=“footer-category”>
[{include file=“inc/category_footer_tree.tpl”}]
</div>

i copied category_tree.tpl to category_footer_tree.tpl and placed it in the inc folder. when i view the page in my browser i see that:

<div id=“review” class=“box info”>

</div>

i have deleted all files in tmp directory.

any suggestions ?