OBA: local offline backend to process OXID-orders

For small shops it is often too expensive and too time-consuming to connect to an ERP.

But how process incoming payments, print invoices, dunning letters and address labels in a time-saving way?

As an inexpensive alternative I wrote OBA (german for OXID order processing).

It offers the following features:

Copying the stock list (products, prices, VATs) from the OXID database into the OBA database.

Copying current orders with their articles, invoice address and delivery address from the OXID database into the OBA database.

Entering and revising of orders (articles, invoice address and delivery address) in the OBA

Payment options: in advance and on account
(if payment in advance: print invoice and address label after payment came in)

List all received orders, with the option to mark them as paid or to cancel them

Automatically print all invoices for the orders (using the order address)

Automatically print all addresss labels for the orders (using the delivery address)

Automatically print all dunning letters labels for the orders on account (optional including dunning charge)

Data:
Implemented with MS-Access 2002/XP (no Access installation needed)
Running on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (XP mode)
Connection to OXID database via ODBC.
Release date planned for June 2011
Single user license including updates for one year: EUR 70,-

If you are interested or have further questions please answer here or contact [email protected] and I will send you more information.

Volker Peters.

Hi Volker,

sounds nice. How about uploading OBA into OXID eXchange? I am sure more people would see it there.

Regards