Manufacturers slider disappeared from home page ( Azure Template)

Hello everybody,
the question is perhaps stupid. but i’m a bit new in oxid and try to understand how things are working. And here I don’t know what’s happened.

On the home page of azure template. there is a slider “our brands” containing all brands and we can click on each brands to get all the different products of each brands.

Unfortunately, I removed some brands in the admin page. (master settings->manufacturers). and since that, I can’t get back this nice slider on my home page…

Any idea?

thank you

Do you have some active manufacturers with uploaded icons?

Did you activate the “Load and display Manufacturer List” in master settings -> core settings -> performance?

Did you delete all files in the /tmp folder after the changes?

Do you have some active manufacturers with uploaded icons? yes, active and with icons repuloaded and for each manufacturers I assigned products.

Did you activate the “Load and display Manufacturer List” in master settings -> core settings -> performance? yes, still checked

Did you delete all files in the /tmp folder after the changes? just do it now

Problem still persisting…

The source code contains:

[{if $slideCount > 6 }]

So you have to have at least 7 Manufacturers with icons.

and I read this code and see that line !

And I had more than 6 before and it wasn’t working. I think it’s because one of them wasn’t active (the check box) I was perhaps to tired…

Anyway, I had 6 and just add one more without any product and it does the trick!

Thank you for your support and sorry for this lack of verification.