How to add CMS pages to the main navigation?

Hi All.
Yip… I’m a noob :wink:

We have a shop with categories as the main navigation points currently.

We’d like to add another main point with various sub-pages built from CMS pages.

How do I go about doing this?

Many thanks all!
Jim

OK. I think I got my terminology wrong. I’d like to add links to CMS pages from the [B]Category menu[/B] Due its its placing and size I assumed this was the ‘Main’ navigation.

Help!

Or… rather than use CMS pages… should I instead make another category (there-by building into the nav). Only I can’t see how to add HTML content to a category page.

in the backend you can tell each cms-site how to be integrated - in the main menue, as a category, as snippet or completely manually

Thanks Hebsacker. We’re getting closer.

We’ve created a category for the series of CMS pages and then we’ll create our cms pages as categories using the ‘Inserted before’ dropdown to insert them into our CMS category.

Or you could use the “external link”-function for categories in this case.

or use TOXID to integrate a “real” cms like typo3 or wordpress etc. into the shop!

http://www.oxid-esales.com/de/news/blog/toxid-connects-oxid-eshop-typo3-and-other-cms

Ooo! …now thats interesting! …hadn’t realised this was possible. I’ve got a mini solution using the process I tried above, but should it grow (as things often do), I’ll look at integrating wordpress. Good to know :cool: