Question How to send request to admin panel from outside

Hi there,
I am writing a module, that will extend the functionality of product export. My module will first receive requests (different parameters) from outside (from any other webservice) and will export products depending upon those request(parameters).
I have just set up on local and sent a request from outside to my module but it takes me to login page. My form that is outside looks like some things like thsi
Code:
<form action="http://localhost/oxid/admin/index.php?stoken=F34C926C&cl=myplugin_class" method="post">
            <input type="hidden" name="cl" value="myplugin_class">
            <input type="hidden" name="fnc" value="authenticate" />
            <input type="hidden" name="myplugin[language]" value="0" />

<input type="submit" name="submit" value="submit" />

</form>
I have taken action part from admin panel (href of my module link).

I have even tried to send request to my file putting them in (export directory, core directory, out directory ) and in that file by creating object of my class (placed in admin folder). But in this case I get an fatal error. For example if my class (in admin directory) is extending the some system class say article_main, my flow will generate error that article_main is not found.

First I want to ask if it is possible that i can send request to my module which resides on admin panel from outside, if yes then what is the correct way?
Regards,
Awais Qarni

Last edited by awaisqarni; 03-02-2012 at 07:58 AM.