OXID Community Forum

> International Forums > Market Place > Install/Debug PayPal Module for CE 4.6 version
Login
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread: Install/Debug PayPal Module for CE 4.6 version

#Top   #1  
Old 10-22-2016, 08:41 AM
NHWS is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to NHWS
Exclamation Install/Debug PayPal Module for CE 4.6 version

Hi all,

I have been a member of the forum for some time but find myself requiring paid help as a result of the lack of free help.

My PayPal module stopped working after several years of faultless operation. When I say stopped working, I mean it actually deactivates itself.
If you re-activate it, seconds later it deactivates again.

Whilst trying numerous workarounds and other solutions, I think I have messed up the module's installation.

I would like to hire someone with OXID experience that is familiar with the PayPal module and how to correctly install it. Note: The PayPal version I use is off the GitHub and was designed by Spurvis - 6vC and has the ability to also take credit cards. I have the necessary modules though and I just need help loading it and if it doesn't work, then debugging it.

Happy to use Skype, TeamViewer or whatever medium you prefer to handle this project. To catch my attention, message me +61 416282596 and my direct email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance
#Top   #2  
Old 03-18-2017, 01:17 AM
NHWS is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to NHWS
Default Re: Install/Debug PayPal Module for CE 4.6 version

I have now taken the plunge and upgraded to CE 4.10, which works great plus I had the help ,of a senior engineer who has put me on the path to wellness again.