Bug 0001366 Voucher Button

Does anybody know how to fix this bug Nr: 0001366 The remove voucher button is only half visible. Wiki Forge says fixed a change in the oxid.css is required. Sadly I cannot find the fix. Thank you in advance for any help.

Hi,

#1366 was closed as a duplicate of #886 which was resolved with the release of OXID eShop version 4.2.0.

Regards

I have version 4.2.0 but the button is still not correctly shown. Can this have something to do with the Paypal Express Module from Oxid eFire.

Thanks

Mike

Hi MIke,

actually, the reason could be anything. Could you drop a screenshot here maybe including a firebug result of this place?

Regards

Hi,

but works in Demoshop. Apparently somthing in your template design? Maybe you did not do the update for the templates?

Regards

Ok I have found the mistake it was in the oxid.css and looked like this

#body .basket .frombasket a { width: 77px; background: transparent; margin:0; border:0;color:#FFFFFF;padding:2px 0 0 23px;font-weight: bold; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; text-decoration: none; display: block;}

It should have looked like this

#body .basket .frombasket a { width: 77px; height: 16px; background: transparent url(bg/buttons_ce_.gif) no-repeat 0 -50px; margin:0; border:0; color:#ffffff; padding:4px 0 0 23px; font-weight: bold; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; text-decoration: none; display: block;}

Now it works fine. How this came to be wrong in my oxid.css file I have no idea, as I installed the 4.20 Version. The only thing I did was to install Paypal Express which Volker did and use the look and feel template designer. Any way all working thanks for the tips.

Mike