Change page title?

It’s a silly question but i’m new to this. How do i change the shop’s title that appears in the browser? Do i have to modify it in the translation code?

Also, where can i add/remove/modify the information pages and the partners (on the left-handed side) and the pages on the top side (terms and about us)

Thanks! :slight_smile:

EDIT: I’d also be interested in modifying the product bookmarks system (or adding a custom link code).

Hi,

[QUOTE=zmin;28237]It’s a silly question but i’m new to this. How do i change the shop’s title that appears in the browser?[/QUOTE]
Admin -> Master Settings -> Core Settings -> SEO

[QUOTE=zmin;28237]Also, where can i add/remove/modify the information pages and the partners (on the left-handed side)[/QUOTE]
In the template /out/[basic -> custom]/tpl/_left.tpl

[QUOTE=zmin;28237]and the pages on the top side (terms and about us)[/QUOTE]
Admin -> Customer Info -> CMS Pages -> About Us / Terms

[QUOTE=zmin;28237]EDIT: I’d also be interested in modifying the product bookmarks system (or adding a custom link code).[/QUOTE]
Admin -> Customer Info -> Links

Regards

thanks a lot for the quick reply, i really appreciate it, as goes for your nice piece of software

one more thing though: when i said bookmarks system, i meant the links for sharing (delicious, yahoo, google), i’d like to replace them with a custom “share this” or “send to a friend” link.

EDIT: sorry, i missed the “recommend” link under it. is there a place where i can disable these options like listmania / wishlist / registry or add others?

Hi,

[QUOTE=zmin;28246]thanks a lot for the quick reply, i really appreciate it, as goes for your nice piece of software

one more thing though: when i said bookmarks system, i meant the links for sharing (delicious, yahoo, google), i’d like to replace them with a custom “share this” or “send to a friend” link.

EDIT: sorry, i missed the “recommend” link under it. is there a place where i can disable these options like listmania / wishlist / registry or add others?[/QUOTE]

As off now, you had to adapt the Template details.tpl. Some of these options can be managed from the admin panel in the new version 4.3.0 that will be released very soon.

Regards