Comparison CE, PE and EE

Hi there,

if I’m not wrong there used to be a list with comparison of the OXID platform edition. I can’t find this page anymore ugh… or am I wrong, was there not something like this, maybe I’m confusing OXID with anther platform.

But can somebody please point me to the right page? or where can I get a List with comparison?

apperently I am too clumsy too use the search features, sorry :confused:

Thanks!

nope - your not too dumb… :slight_smile:

there is no comparison of all three editions anymore, at least I myself did not find one either

You could check the single pages, but it´s not that complicated. CE and PE are completely the same regarding functionality and features, except of the mandatory support contract for PE and no support available for CE. Ah yes, and in PE the wysiwyg-editor is already integrated, but there are several available for CE - free or against a small fee, just as you like.

Basic differences on EE are the rights&roles for Admin-Users, the mall-functionality (different subshops, one backend) and several performance issues.

http://www.oxid-esales.com/en/products/facts/preview.html

ok thanks for the help :slight_smile: I found the old site actually much easier to use, you could find the information you needed really easy. Now its just LOADED with information everywhere you look… text and text and more text xD. For someone who doesn’t really like to read or has little time, he just gets overwhelmed by the amount of information available now, there is no real guidance through the information any more, its like the you’re in ikea :slight_smile: maybe its just me… oh well anyways thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Hi,

its not only you. The side is full of buzz-words but lacks on information and easy access to the important infos.

cya

[QUOTE=Eternity_;102131]… I found the old site actually much easier to use, you could find the information you needed really easy. Now its just LOADED with information everywhere you look… text and text and more text xD… there is no real guidance through the information any more, its like the you’re in ikea :slight_smile: maybe its just me…[/QUOTE]