Fatal Error Messages in Log

My web page has deteriorated to just text and a few pictures but the general azure theme has gone, presumably because I have messed with files trying to delete the SHOPLUPE feature which has no use outside EU as far as I know. Shame.

Anyway, I have a few unanswered threads which may be stumping the Frieberg Brains Trust so I am posting this further error log information which might mean something:

[23-Mar-2016 07:11:49 australia/adelaide] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getParentCategory() on a non-object in /home/wheelie/public_html/tmp/smarty/d3142a97bd5c6f0d64db4d491824a978^%%F0^F0F^F0F92504%%list.tpl.php on line 6

[23-Mar-2016 22:38:29 australia/adelaide] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘<’ in /home/wheelie/public_html/tmp/smarty/c309ea35834023057670808bd37b04fa^%%F5^F5E^F5EE4DF7%%sidebar.tpl.php on line 34

[24-Mar-2016 10:30:44 australia/adelaide] PHP Fatal error: Smarty error: [in widget/shoplupe/ratings.tpl line 5]: syntax error: unrecognized tag ‘/oxmultilang’ (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 590) in /home/wheelie/public_html/core/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1094

There were some repeated messages which I have deleted.
You can view the website (sort of) at wheeliecart.com.au

Thanks for your help…I need it.

Regards Don

it seems, the complete head-section is missing and you did something strange with the shoplupe-widget. Maybe there is a unclosed smarty-tag or something else…

I have been playing with the Shoplupe files because I need to remove them from the page although I still wanted to use the space for another purpose.

Okay so I have replaced the widget/shoplupe/ratings.tpl file with the original to correct my changes and saved this file. yet I still keep getting the following fatal error:

<b>Fatal error</b>: Smarty error: [in widget/shoplupe/ratings.tpl line 5]: syntax error: unrecognized tag ‘/oxmultilang’ (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 590) in <b>/home/wheelie/public_html/core/smarty/Smarty.class.php</b> on line <b>1094</b><br />

I am not sure what to do next.