Image source missing for slider, and different image being used in the cart

CE 4.10.4
Hi, i’ve had this issue for a while, when adding multiple images to products, the slider thumbnails don’t get a source at all (img src is empty). Slider works, clicking between thumbnails works (as shown in attachments). Manually adding the picture path to the image source in Inspect Element works (obviously just for me and until next refresh), “Generate Icons automatically from Thumbnails (might slow down your server)” is selected, but in the product’s Pictures settings (screenshot attached), the icon isn’t present, same happens when adding products to the cart…in the img src, there’s path to a “spinner.gif” instead of the icon of the product, (same happens with product invoice). What could be causing this? cause I’ve setup a shop in my localhost and this issue doesn’t occur, personally i’m suspecting the server since a while ago even the slider didn’t work, but i enabled “PHP-allow_url_fopen” and that fixed it.

the picture spinner.gif will be replaced by the picture given in data-src (see source)
-> check if this picture exists and the directory is writeable

PS loading a thumbnail responsive doesn´t really make sense and you can change the template

The picture does exist, as i explained in the thread, problem is, the icon isn’t being generated from those pictures, and because of it, the cart icon is that .gif and the img src of the slider is empty. (check an attached jpg, you’ll see that in the Pictures menu of the product, the “Icon” section is empty.

check the permissions of /out/pictures/generated/product/1/ …/2 … and subdirectories (see my last post)

/out/pictures/generated/product/…every file and folder is set to 777…and oddly enough, folders “icon”, “thumb” have 1 and 2 subfolders (respectively), that are empty.