Issue on third party API integration on Ecommerce site…

Hi All,
I have one query related to third party API integration so can you please give me a solutions for that.

One of my client, we have faced a issue that we can’t integrate the third party API in client’s website and when i integrate API, it will take a lot of time and after stop whole process. We have tried may time but i am not solve this.

Anyone can solve my recently issue.

Regards,
Yur
OSDI - A Ecommerce Development Company

ehm… - you are posting your question about API with a link (which is not working either) related to Magento in the section “eCommerce law” in the OXID eSales forum, with no further details regarding your problem…

:confused:

Unless this is spam or at least a nicely placed back link (that I took of of course), I would say, Yur wants to connect OXID with Magento :wink:

[QUOTE=Marco Steinhaeuser;73726]Unless this is spam or at least a nicely placed back link (that I took of of course), I would say, Yur wants to connect OXID with Magento ;)[/QUOTE]

I do have the same question as above . could you explain this answer a little bit more ?

there is no question above

By the way, what about OXID API for 3rd parties? Does it allow to integrate any other external module without facing copyrighting issues?

Firstly understand the concept and i will explain how and why API integration created problems .A third party API integration interface is a document, supplied by 3rd party software vendors, that contains all of the technical details required for programmers to integrate software to a custom application. DoubleClick for Publishers has a simple API to enable third-party ad networks to work with mobile publishers. This feature allows the integration of mobile ad networks that aren’t already integrated with DFP.

This integration is designed to leave all ad rendering and markup decisions in the hands of the third-party network. The DFP proxy servers will return the third-party ad code unaltered to the publisher’s mobile web server or mobile device.

DoubleClick for Publishers has a simple API to enable third-party ad networks to work with mobile publishers. This feature allows the integration of mobile ad networks that aren’t already integrated with DFP.

This integration is designed to leave all ad rendering and markup decisions in the hands of the third-party network. The DFP proxy servers will return the third-party ad code unaltered to the publisher’s mobile web server or mobile device.

[QUOTE=Hebsacker;73717]ehm… - you are posting your question about API with a link (which is not working either) related to Magento in the section “eCommerce law” in the OXID eSales forum, with no further details regarding your problem…

:confused:[/QUOTE]

Without link ?