No payment gateways included?

I hope I am mistaken…But I just installed and tested the CE version.
There are no payment or shipping gateways in the CE edition, not even Paypal???
Oxid is completely useless like this, why bother even having a CE version?

Bela

[QUOTE=bela;35876]I hope I am mistaken…But I just installed and tested the CE version.
There are no payment or shipping gateways in the CE edition, not even Paypal???
Oxid is completely useless like this, why bother even having a CE version?

Bela[/QUOTE]

Yes! You’re right! OXID is useless shit!

I had heard about that strange “eFire”-stuff and the modules-concept, but that seems to be useless too!

wieso, man kann doch vorkasse und nachnahme und rechnung anbieten und lastschrift ebenso

sind immerhin 4 zahlarten die jeder käufer kennt

Hi bela,

there are loads of payment gateways available and the number increases continously. We would not be able to implement them all into the standard because we could not maintain them.
That’s why the payment providers develop them for their own and will make them available in
Http://www.oxid-esales.com/exchange

Check if you can find the fitting one for you. If you have more ideas, turn to me :slight_smile:

@jkrug please be patient as @bela is still new to OXID :slight_smile:

Regards

Marco

Do you know of a payment provider for Ireland?

[QUOTE=Marco Steinhaeuser;35898]
@jkrug please be patient as @bela is still new to OXID :slight_smile:
[/QUOTE]

Yes i am. But, as my grandmother always told me: “Erschd heera, no denga un no no lang ned schwätza!” (free translation: “Hear, think, think again, talk!”)

Hi Sean,

Do you know of a payment provider for Ireland?

Have a look at this list, do you find something you maybe know from over there?
http://www.oxid-esales.com/en/exchange/eshop/category/Payment

Also it could be worth to request Ireland support at some contact people (Heidelpay, Ogone or similar).

I don’t know if EWAY is very big in Ireland but I had contact a while ago but haven’t got an answer for a while… Maybe you have other ideas where to request interfaces?

Regards

Hi Marco

An Irish payment provider called Realex seem to be well recognized over here.

Link below shows shopping carts they support.

http://www.realex.ie/rest-of-world/shopping-carts-2

Who normally provides/writes the interface - the cart software people or the payment provider?

Hi Sean,

Who normally provides/writes the interface - the cart software people or the payment provider?

Usually the payment provider. Will you get in touch with them? Keep me tuned :slight_smile:

Regards

Hi Sean,

We have two Oxid shops running wouldn’t mind the Realex payment integration. Currently we have the Paypal Oxid Paypal module going and process the CC payments “offline”. Send me a PM and may be we can get together to commission the module.

Rico

Hey Rico,

good to see you alive :smiley:

Sláinte!