PayPal 2.0.0 function isVirtualPayPalBasket not accessible

I want to install the PayPal Portlet Module 2.0.0 for PHP5.3 in our OXID CE4.6.0 that is running on PHP5.3.
When I press on the Express-Button or if I select PayPal as payment method I get following error message:

Function ‘isVirtualPayPalBasket’ does not exist or is not accessible! (oxBasket)

The class oxbasket seems to get extended:

oxbasket
        oepaypal/core/oepaypaloxbasket

Unfortunately it is not possible anymore to take a look into the code, so I have no idea why I get this error message and why that function should not be accessible.

Did you guys ran oxchkversion after update?

What an odyssey to find oxchkversion. All links from the search end somewhere in a dead end and the new eXchange also not providing it anymore. I found v3.0.14 somewhere in the forum now.

There are 1085ok and 4modifications, but only three are displayed under “Details”:
modules/invoicepdf/myorder.php
out/admin/de/cust_lang.php
out/admin/tpl/order_overview.tpl
A manual diff shows our changes we had to made.

None of them should be related to PayPal problem during the order process as far as I understand.

[QUOTE=hdi;89970]What an odyssey to find oxchkversion. All links from the search end somewhere in a dead end and the new eXchange also not providing it anymore. I found v3.0.14 somewhere in the forum now.[/QUOTE]

this is due to the relaunch and of course many “old” links do not work anymore

the new eXchange does [U]not yet[/U] provide oxchckversion - but will do again within a few

We have the same problem, too! We removed as recommended the old portlet and installed the new one (2.0).
There are no errors in “oxchkversion.php”.
We repeated the procedure multiple time. Always the same error message:
[I]“Function ‘isVirtualPayPalBasket’ does not exist or is not accessible! (oxBasket)”[/I]

Shop-Version is 4.6.0 CE.

We will avoid to install the old portlet.

Are there any suggestions?

are these shops vanilla 4.6.0 installations or updated shops?
You are using custom templates?

Our Shop is updated. Multiple times. …-> 4.5.x -> 4.6
We’re using “azure” with small (optical) modifications.

our shop is updated from 4.5 but we also tested paypal in “vanilla installation” with azure template, too.

@pointernet: do you have SSL for your shop?

Nope. No SSL.

same here.
paypal manual says, it requires ssl stuff bein set up. I suppose thats the reason for our problems.
(many greetings to millions of users without ssl cert :smiley: )

I don´t belive it´s necessary - had a longer thread today in german part of the forums about installing PayPal 2.0 within a 4.6

It´s working now, without SSL beeing active in this shop.

It is an updated shop and also updated PayPal-Portlet and the error occured in our template, but also in the azure template. I followed the steps in the remove and install PDFs of the PayPal module.

I was in eFire now and have controlled the PayPal-Portlet settings there and since then the error is gone. Don’t know if that was the final resolution, but I haven’t changed anything else today.

Now I get the message “Callback URL is wrong type; you must use the HTTPS.” so it seems to work now. :slight_smile:

Hi,

is there an solution for this behavior already?
I have the same problem on OXID CE 4.6.0_44406 and Paypal-Portlet after I move the Testinstallation to the offical Domainadress. Going through the checkout is no problem until you’re redirectet to Paypal. The following error appears: Function ‘isVirtualPayPalBasket’ does not exist or is not accessible! (oxBasket)

It seems it does’nt matter if your using PP-Express or PP-Basic. Anytime the same problem. I already controlled the setting on eFire and on Paypal - everything seems to be fine!

Maybe someone could help me?

Regards,
Chrisitan

This error could be just appearing during installation. My guess: you have something in your basket, paypal not activated, then paypal is activated, but the basket in your session is still the old one without the paypal functions. To check this, you could delete cookies in your browser and the error should go away.
Anyway, i created a bug entry for this: https://bugs.oxid-esales.com/view.php?id=4053

Thank you, Frank!!! This is it!

I fall into this too, its the problem -.- never thought of it.

Hi everybody,

I have a 4.5 with an upgrade to 4.6.0_44406. I installed at the beginning Payapl 2.0.1 for 4.6 but I haven’t managed to get it running. I decided than to try the 4.5 version and got than the same problems like you. After cleaning my cookies and cache it seemed to work.

Right now I receive only the error with the invalid callback because of missing https. But I think this can be fixed if I create a SSL certificate.

Unfortunately I have discovered the following problem:

• Select some item in the shop

• Go to the shopping cart and select ‘prepayment’ (Vorkasse)

• Process works like a charm

• Start with a clean cart (delete cookies + cache)

• Select some item in the shop

• Go to the shopping cart and select PayPal Express

• If you don’t have a SSL certificate you will see an error

• Click now on “Continue” (Weiter) and baaam:

Fehlermeldung von PayPal: Express Checkout token is missing.

I really hope that this happens only because of the missing certificate. If not I am getting crazy. Paying 50 Euro for efire and than not being able to install a simple module…

[QUOTE=sowasdummes;96833]

• If you don’t have a SSL certificate you will see an error
  • Click now on “Continue” (Weiter) and baaam:

Express Checkout token is missing.

[/QUOTE]

having SSL is mandatory

I have installed my SSL certificate and it is still reproducible.

• Selecting first as payment Paypal
  • After you are redirected to Paypal cancel the payment and you will be redirected to your shop
  • Select now payment in advance
  • Select ‘Buy’ (Kostenpflichtig bestellen)
  • Now you get the following error: ‘Fehlermeldung von PayPal: Express Checkout PayerID is missing.’

Can someone reproduce this too?

this is a new error - and was already reported to bugtracker:
https://bugs.oxid-esales.com/view.php?id=4287