Product price in order with dicount

I found a problem with orders in admin panel when on all products in shop there was a discount.

When someone make an order in email there are proces in discount - it is OK
In admin panel in order prices are ok, but until the date of paymant is not set. When i set date of payment the prices in admin panel are shown without discount.

It is a known bug, as the cart is recalculated when setting the date or changing anything else and save then

there are quite a bunch of issues related to this, here the bug to collect them all:
https://bugs.oxid-esales.com/view.php?id=4624

Hi
Thank you for answer.

And one more problem with discounts. Date TO is not working. When I was logged in and set discount with date from and To after ending date the discount is still active.

Could be a problem with browser cache - did you try to delete cookies? If the problem persists and you can reproduce in demoshop, can you make an entry in bugtracker?

In demo shop is problem too. Can you check it ?

works for me as intended, no malfunction

Did you mark the field “active” additionally?

Hi,

I can confirm it. Maybe the demo shop is not the best place to check it out because it is reset every hour or so. @pawelch: Do you want to report the bug yourself?

Regards

Hi Marco
If you could report it i will be fine :slight_smile:

I have version 4.6.6_54646

Wait… Ray is right: this function is meant like

• either you activate the discount permanently by setting the <active> hook or
  • you set a time frame for the discount.

If you set both, the permanent discount will have the first prio then.

Regards

Ok it is working :slight_smile:

And can I set discount for not logged in users? Now when i try to set discounts they are only avaible for logged in user

Hi,

yes, unassign all of them :wink:

Regards

Thank You Marco now i understand :smiley: