Product price question

I’m trying out the new version of the shop (4.2.0). Everything is running smoothly :slight_smile: I only have one question:

The picture above shows a product from the shop demo set. I don’t understand why is there another price to right of what I entered. I entered 10 as the price and in brackets I see 9,00 near it. This is the same for all products, they all have a different final price then what is entered.

Can you tell me what this price is?
I hope I’m finally asking something easy :slight_smile:

Take a look under
’admin->shop settings->discounts’

[[email protected];19385]I’m trying out the new version of the shop (4.2.0). Everything is running smoothly :slight_smile: I only have one question:

[/QUOTE]

Hello there,

I have the same problem - the price in brakets (in my case 122.38 CHF) is the one that show in my shop and I want it to show the price I choose - 111CHF.

I tried and I turned off all discounts available in:
'admin->shop settings->discounts
but sitll nothing works…:frowning:

Actually, it can’t be a discount, because the price 122.38>111. So, is this some kind of over-charge? Or is it something with currencies ?

Can someone please help me out here? Real thanks in advance for your answers!

Best,

Alex

Your main currency is CHF?

Did you check the currency settings in backend?

Master Settings -> Core Settings -> Settings -> Other Settings

CHF@ 1.00@ ,@ .@ <small>CHF</small>@ 2

[QUOTE=Hebsacker;78100]Your main currency is CHF?

Did you check the currency settings in backend?

Master Settings -> Core Settings -> Settings -> Other Settings

CHF@ 1.00@ ,@ .@ <small>CHF</small>@ 2

[/QUOTE]

Hey, thanks for your quick answer,

Yes my only currency is: CHF@ 1.00@ ,@ .@ <small>CHF</small>@ 2

Nothing else…but I have 2 active countries for the moment (France and Switzerland) maybe this is the problem?

[QUOTE=Alex Rey;78101]Hey, thanks for your quick answer,

Yes my only currency is: CHF@ 1.00@ ,@ .@ <small>CHF</small>@ 2

Nothing else…but I have 2 active countries for the moment (France and Switzerland) maybe this is the problem?[/QUOTE]

I got it:
the price in brakets is the price +VAT. So you have to put the price without the VAT and leave oxid calculate the total.

cheers :slight_smile: