Shopping Cart stalls in (3) 3rd step occasionaly

Hi Forum,

I have recently upgraded my website to 4.10.3 and have been able to get Shaun’s 6vC PayPal module working in it so that my customers can choose to pay via PayPal or credit card options.

Most often the customer gets to step (4) and (5) etc until they switch over to PayPal and pay. Then they are returned to my website.

Occasionally customers are reporting that they are stalled in position 3 and cannot go forward. Some have reported a message stating they must choose a payment option yet there is nothing to choose from and they sent me images to show me.

I have a suspicion that it may be because they are not on their PC’s but rather tablets or mobile phones. I tried to order via my iPhone and it worked fine.??

Is this a known issue? Any suggestions?

I can spend hours in trying to find out what peaople are doing in the shop. There are no errors reported, logfiles don’t show anything suspicious, so what am I supposed to do? I’m investing hours in trying out thinks people could do in the shop and I don’t find the issues.

as a side issue, my system health is in a red zone. can you remind me what to do?

This problem was fixed by making sure that the shipping measurements and weights had positive measure.

[QUOTE=NHWS;186290]This problem was fixed by making sure that the shipping measurements and weights had positive measure.[/QUOTE]

do you maybe know how to make a link where for add to basket and checkout automaticly?

Hi @mand333,

this seems to be a totally different topic than described by @NHWS; you apparently mean the fnc=tobasket parameter. Maybe you would like to open up a new thread about it. To be honest, never heard about an automatic checkout yet - what is it used for, how can it work from a legal perspective?

Cheers