I get the following error when running the command provided on the install instructions:
composer create-project --no-dev oxid-esales/oxideshop-project oxid6-new dev-b-6.0-ce
Installing oxid-esales/oxideshop-project (dev-b-6.0-ce 09c5d486762d05e027dc250ab2524bea1db0c7f5)
- Installing oxid-esales/oxideshop-project (dev-b-6.0-ce b-6.0-ce)
Created project in oxid6-new
Loading composer repositories with package information
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.
- oxid-esales/oxideshop-unified-namespace-generator v1.0.0 requires composer-plugin-api ^1.1.0 -> no matching package found.
- oxid-esales/oxideshop-metapackage-ce v6.0.0 requires oxid-esales/oxideshop-unified-namespace-generator v1.0.0 -> satisfiable by oxid-esales/oxideshop-unified-namespace-generator[v1.0.0].
- Installation request for oxid-esales/oxideshop-metapackage-ce ^v6.0.0 -> satisfiable by oxid-esales/oxideshop-metapackage-ce[v6.0.0].
- A typo in the package name
- The package is not available in a stable-enough version according to your minimum-stability setting
see https://getcomposer.org/doc/04-schema.md#minimum-stability for more details.
Read https://getcomposer.org/doc/articles/troubleshooting.md for further common problems.
please advise on the possible solution to the problem running on Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS.