After setting up shop it goes maintenance mode

Hi

I setup shop and it went to maintenace mode on local

Can you check

Thanks

Check logs in log/ folder

Hi,

I set up my shop (version 6.2) last week. Everything worked fine.
However, since today my shop went into maintenance mode and i don’t understand why.
This is second time it happens. First time I re-installed the shop to make it work again.

Website is hosted by Infomaniak.

i checked the log file contains two files: .htaccess and oxdebugdb_skipped.sql: here is a copy/paste if it can help.

.htaccess:

disabling log file access from outside

<FilesMatch .*>

Require all denied

<IfModule !mod_authz_core.c>
Order allow,deny
Deny from all

Options -Indexes

oxdebugdb_skipped.sql:

select oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxid, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxshopid, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxshopincl, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxshopexcl, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxactive, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxactivefrom, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxactiveto, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxtitle, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxamount, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxamountto, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxpriceto, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxprice, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxaddsumtype, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxaddsum, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxitmartid, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxitmamount, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxitmmultiple from oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE# where ( oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxactive = #NUMVALUE# or ( oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxactivefrom < β€˜#VALUE#’ and oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxactiveto > β€˜#VALUE#’ ) ) and (
select
if(EXISTS(select #NUMVALUE# from oxobject#NUMVALUE#discount where oxobject#NUMVALUE#discount.OXDISCOUNTID=oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.OXID and oxobject#NUMVALUE#discount.oxtype=’#VALUE#’ LIMIT #NUMVALUE#),
#NUMVALUE#,
#NUMVALUE#) &&
if(EXISTS(select #NUMVALUE# from oxobject#NUMVALUE#discount where oxobject#NUMVALUE#discount.OXDISCOUNTID=oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.OXID and oxobject#NUMVALUE#discount.oxtype=’#VALUE#’ LIMIT #NUMVALUE#),
#NUMVALUE#,
#NUMVALUE#) &&
#NUMVALUE#,
#NUMVALUE#)
)
– -- ENTRY END
select oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxid, oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxtitle, oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxicon, oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxparentid, oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxvarcount, oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxvarstock, oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxstock, oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxstockflag, oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxprice, oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxvat, oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxunitquantity, oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxshopid, oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxthumb, oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxactive, oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxunitname, oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxartnum, oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxvarselect, oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxvarname, oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxpic#NUMVALUE#, oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxshortdesc, oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxtprice from oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE# where oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxparentid =’#VALUE#’ order by oxv_oxarticles_#NUMVALUE#.oxsort
– -- ENTRY END
select * from oxcontents where oxactive = β€˜#VALUE#’ and oxtype = β€˜#VALUE#’ and oxsnippet = β€˜#VALUE#’ and oxshopid = β€˜#VALUE#’ and oxcatid is not null order by oxloadid
– -- ENTRY END
select * from oxcontents where oxactive = β€˜#VALUE#’ and oxtype = β€˜#VALUE#’ and oxsnippet = β€˜#VALUE#’ and oxshopid = β€˜#VALUE#’ order by oxloadid
– -- ENTRY END
select oxvarname, oxvartype, DECODE( oxvarvalue, β€˜#VALUE#’) as oxvarvalue from oxconfig where oxshopid = β€˜#VALUE#’
– -- ENTRY END
select oxv_oxselectlist_#NUMVALUE#.* from oxobject#NUMVALUE#selectlist left join oxv_oxselectlist_#NUMVALUE# on oxv_oxselectlist_#NUMVALUE#.oxid=oxobject#NUMVALUE#selectlist.oxselnid where oxobject#NUMVALUE#selectlist.oxobjectid=’#VALUE#’ order by oxobject#NUMVALUE#selectlist.oxsort
– -- ENTRY END
select oxv_oxattribute_#NUMVALUE#.oxtitle, o#NUMVALUE#a.* from oxobject#NUMVALUE#attribute as o#NUMVALUE#a left join oxv_oxattribute_#NUMVALUE# on oxv_oxattribute_#NUMVALUE#.oxid = o#NUMVALUE#a.oxattrid where o#NUMVALUE#a.oxobjectid = β€˜#VALUE#’ and o#NUMVALUE#a.oxvalue != β€˜#VALUE#’ order by o#NUMVALUE#a.oxpos, oxv_oxattribute_#NUMVALUE#.oxpos
– -- ENTRY END
select oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxid, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxshopid, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxshopincl, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxshopexcl, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxactive, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxactivefrom, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxactiveto, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxtitle_#NUMVALUE# as oxtitle, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxamount, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxamountto, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxpriceto, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxprice, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxaddsumtype, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxaddsum, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxitmartid, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxitmamount, oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxitmmultiple from oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE# where ( oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxactive = #NUMVALUE# or ( oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxactivefrom < β€˜#VALUE#’ and oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.oxactiveto > β€˜#VALUE#’ ) ) and (
select
EXISTS(select oxobject#NUMVALUE#discount.oxid from oxobject#NUMVALUE#discount where oxobject#NUMVALUE#discount.OXDISCOUNTID=oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.OXID and oxobject#NUMVALUE#discount.oxtype=’#VALUE#’ and oxobject#NUMVALUE#discount.OXOBJECTID=’#VALUE#’),
#NUMVALUE#) &&
EXISTS(select oxobject#NUMVALUE#discount.oxid from oxobject#NUMVALUE#discount where oxobject#NUMVALUE#discount.OXDISCOUNTID=oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.OXID and oxobject#NUMVALUE#discount.oxtype=’#VALUE#’ and oxobject#NUMVALUE#discount.OXOBJECTID=’#VALUE#’),
#NUMVALUE#) &&
EXISTS(select oxobject#NUMVALUE#discount.oxid from oxobject#NUMVALUE#discount where oxobject#NUMVALUE#discount.OXDISCOUNTID=oxv_oxdiscount_#NUMVALUE#.OXID and oxobject#NUMVALUE#discount.oxtype=’#VALUE#’ and oxobject#NUMVALUE#discount.OXOBJECTID in (’#VALUE#’) ),
#NUMVALUE#)
)
– -- ENTRY END

Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks a lot for your help!
Best, Judith

A customer had that too today. If there is no oxideshop.log file in the log, it can only be system-related. So I looked briefly. He had turned off the shop :grinning:. Is your shop active?

Hi, the shop is in maintenance mode so it’s not active anymore.

What should I look for when you say it is β€œsystem-related”? :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Judith

can you still access shop admin or is it in maintenance mode, too?

Shop admin is also in maintenance mode

try setting $this->blSkipViewUsage = true; in your config.inc.php

Just did that, but still maintenance mode :confused:

config.inc.php
write permissions
etc.
https://docs.oxid-esales.com/eshop/en/6.2/installation/new-installation/completing-installation.html

So i just checked it, everything was correct except the file .htaccess was still in writable permission (and not read-only). Do you think this could cause the maintenance mode?

No. I don’t think so.

hi, sorry for my English…

I am too very new with OXID…

you to say

However, since today my shop went into maintenance mode and i don’t understand why.

Maybe you problem is, that you yesterday has something installed, maybe a new module or other thing… can you remenber the last steps from yesterday in your Website?

1 Like

Hi joseba,
Thank you for your answer!
I went through the last steps i did over the last days and found the solution (connection error to the database).
Thanks again.
Best,
Judith

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.