Benutzerdaten lassen sich nicht ändern - user data update not possible

Hello Community,

while trying to update user data in the backend, something very strange appears:
Some users can be updated without a problem,
With other users I get a “Duplicate entry ‘xxxxxxxxxxxxx’ for key 1” because OXID is trying an INSERT instead of an UPDATE.
I cannot find any differences between the data which are updateble and those which are not.
Does anyone know this problem?

Yours,
Nils

UPDATE: Obviously the exixtance-check is done by “select oxid from oxnewssubscribed where oxid = …”. But why is this table used and noch the ‘oxuser’. Where can I change this?

Solution: I had 6 records in my database where OXSHOPID was not set to ‘oxbaseshop’. It was empty. Does anybody know how this could happen?

Yours,
Nils

Solution: I had 6 records in my database where OXSHOPID was not set to ‘oxbaseshop’. It was empty. Does anybody know how this could happen?

Actually no. Did you import some data?

[QUOTE=Marco Steinhäuser;10947]Actually no. Did you import some data?[/QUOTE]

No, these records must have been added in the backend.
I only remember that I changed the OXCUSTNR of oxuser to “unique”, because otherwise leaving the field empty in the backend caused a ‘0’ there in DB which also was not changeable in the backend (only with phpMyAdmin).
Can it be that leaving that field empty causes OXID not to write the “oxbaseshop” into OXSHOPID?
I have not tested again.

Yours,
Nils

Can it be that leaving that field empty causes OXID not to write the “oxbaseshop” into OXSHOPID?

No idea. Shall be tested. BTW: Doesn’t matter if OXCUSTNR is unique or not. The main point is to have the OXID unique.

Anybody found a solution for the problem or has a clue how this error could happen?

I have a similar problem sometimes. When a new user was created it gets oxcustnr 0 and the oxshopid field is empty (in oxuser table)… My shop version is 4.8.0 PE.

Cheers
Markus