Blank page after migrate to new host

I’m getting blank pages after migrate to another server, anybody can tell me some steps to go through?

Already deleted all files in .,/tmp/ folder, cache i can’t find…

Also; i can’t find the location where the paths are set, maybe someone can take a look for me? (can setup a temp. FTP account)

Kind regards,

Johan

Paths and db-connection are set in config.inc.php.

https://pastebin.com/F1abSrMA

can you help me further? <?php/** * ATTENTION!!! THIS FILE IS OVERWRITTEN FOR PRODUCTION BY BUILD - Pastebin.com i only see the tmp folder, there are files created in that folder since i cleared it! but still no content visible…

Do you have access to the Webserver error log? There might be some missing fs permission

Yes, start with error logs, php, Apache and OXID. If nothing is found there, set debug to 1 in config.inc and try again. Still no error, you could debug by following the path the request takes, from index to bootstrap to OXID.php to Shopcontrol etc. Just put echos in these files to find the exact place where the execution stops.

Hey,
For the debug i get the following:

cl=start(show/hide)

Memory usage: 5.414 MB (peak: 5.553 MB)
System memory usage: 4 MB (peak: 4 MB)
Execution time :0.0251

Profile process: 0.02637s 105.09% 1 * 0.02637s
Profile oxNew: 0.01681s 66.97% 40 * 0.00042s
Profile buildTree: 0.00589s 23.45% 1 * 0.00589s
Profile oxAutoload: 0.00187s 7.46% 51 * 4.0E-5s
Profile executeMaintenanceTasks: 0.00161s 6.42% 1 * 0.00161s
Profile _getLangTranslationArray: 0.0008s 3.17% 1 * 0.0008s
Profile isSearchEngine: 1.0E-5s 0.04% 1 * 1.0E-5s
Profile oxviewconfig::setViewConfigParam: 0s 0% 1 * 0s

Made a print “index.php”; on the index file wich prints correctly, did the same on OXID.php (in root) + oxshopcontrol.php (in views) and also appears there… any suggestions now? i don’t really know where to look now.

If anybody can help me out, please! If you send a invoice for that, no problem!

Can you please describe your problem in more detail?

Do I understand correctly that you see a white page in the front end of the shop? Has this been the case since a migration to a new server was carried out?

Normally, when there is a problem, the OXID Maintenance Mode page comes up and in the background a file called oxideshop.log is created in the /source/log/ directory.

In the file oxideshop.log you will find, then further error messages why something is not working.

Another common mistake is getting a 500 error from the server. Then it is usually due to the .htaccess file that e.g. the RewriteBase has to be adjusted there.

Thanks for your reply!

That is correct, the website is running fine now on the live host, i copied the files and database to our server and then it shows a blank page indeed, literally nothing showed…

I found something in the logs:

– oxdebugdb –
MissingKeys: 0.000819 - select oxvarname, oxvartype, DECODE( oxvarvalue, ‘fq45QS09_fqyx09239QQ’) as oxvarvalue from oxconfig where oxshopid = ‘oxbaseshop’ and oxmodule=’’ TRACE (show/hide)

MissingKeys: 0.000432 - select oxvarname, oxvartype, DECODE( oxvarvalue, ‘fq45QS09_fqyx09239QQ’) as oxvarvalue from oxconfig where oxshopid = ‘oxbaseshop’ and oxmodule LIKE 'theme:basic%'TRACE (show/hide)

MissingKeys: 0.000740 - select oxv_oxcategories_de.OXID as OXID, oxv_oxcategories_de.oxactive as oxactive, oxv_oxcategories_de.oxhidden as oxhidden, oxv_oxcategories_de.oxparentid as oxparentid, oxv_oxcategories_de.oxdefsort as oxdefsort, oxv_oxcategories_de.oxdefsortmode as oxdefsortmode, oxv_oxcategories_de.oxleft as oxleft, oxv_oxcategories_de.oxright as oxright, oxv_oxcategories_de.oxrootid as oxrootid, oxv_oxcategories_de.oxsort as oxsort, oxv_oxcategories_de.oxtitle as oxtitle, oxv_oxcategories_de.oxdesc as oxdesc, oxv_oxcategories_de.oxpricefrom as oxpricefrom, oxv_oxcategories_de.oxpriceto as oxpriceto, oxv_oxcategories_de.oxicon as oxicon, oxv_oxcategories_de.oxextlink as oxextlink ,not oxv_oxcategories_de.oxactive as oxppremove from oxv_oxcategories_de where 1 order by oxparentid, oxsort, oxtitleTRACE (show/hide)

MissingKeys: 0.000432 - select * from oxv_oxcontents_de where oxactive = ‘1’ and oxtype = ‘2’ and oxsnippet = ‘0’ and oxshopid = ‘oxbaseshop’ and oxcatid is not null order by oxloadidTRACE (show/hide)

MESS: 0.000432 - select oxvarname, oxvartype, DECODE( oxvarvalue, ‘fq45QS09_fqyx09239QQ’) as oxvarvalue from oxconfig where oxshopid = ‘oxbaseshop’ and oxmodule LIKE 'theme:basic%'TRACE (show/hide)

MESS: 0.000200 - select oxvarname, oxvartype, DECODE( oxvarvalue, ‘fq45QS09_fqyx09239QQ’) as oxvarvalue from oxconfig where oxshopid = ‘oxbaseshop’ and oxmodule LIKE 'theme:prouser%'TRACE (show/hide)

MESS: 0.000203 - select oxvarname, oxvartype, DECODE( oxvarvalue, ‘fq45QS09_fqyx09239QQ’) as oxvarvalue from oxconfig where oxshopid = ‘oxbaseshop’ and oxmodule LIKE 'module:%'TRACE (show/hide)

MESS_ALL: 0.000432 - select oxvarname, oxvartype, DECODE( oxvarvalue, ‘fq45QS09_fqyx09239QQ’) as oxvarvalue from oxconfig where oxshopid = ‘oxbaseshop’ and oxmodule LIKE 'theme:basic%'TRACE (show/hide)

MESS_ALL: 0.000200 - select oxvarname, oxvartype, DECODE( oxvarvalue, ‘fq45QS09_fqyx09239QQ’) as oxvarvalue from oxconfig where oxshopid = ‘oxbaseshop’ and oxmodule LIKE 'theme:prouser%'TRACE (show/hide)

MESS_ALL: 0.000203 - select oxvarname, oxvartype, DECODE( oxvarvalue, ‘fq45QS09_fqyx09239QQ’) as oxvarvalue from oxconfig where oxshopid = ‘oxbaseshop’ and oxmodule LIKE 'module:%'TRACE (show/hide)

When i click show i see for most of them (one has more errors, but these are also in it):

/home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/core/adodblite/adodb.inc.php - adodb_log_sql:313
/home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/core/oxlegacydb.php - Execute:147
/home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/core/oxconfig.php - select:599
/home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/core/oxconfig.php - _loadVarsFromDb:450
/home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/core/oxconfig.php - init:527
/home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/index.php - getInstance:82
/home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/OXID.php - require:114

The .htaccess is this:

Options +FollowSymLinks RewriteEngine On RewriteBase /

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} ^(TRACE|TRACK)
RewriteRule .* - [F]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} oxseo.php$
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} mod_rewrite_module_is=off
RewriteRule oxseo.php$ oxseo.php?mod_rewrite_module_is=on [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(/admin/|/core/|/export/|/modules/|/out/|/setup/|/tmp/|/views/)
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule !(.html|/|.jpg|.css|.pdf|.doc|.gif|.png|.js|.htc)$ %{REQUEST_URI}/ [R=301,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(/admin/|/core/|/export/|/modules/|/out/|/setup/|/tmp/|/views/)
RewriteRule (.html|/)$ oxseo.php

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (/out/pictures/)
RewriteRule (.jpe?g|.gif|.png)$ core/utils/getimg.php

disabling log file access from outside

<FilesMatch “(EXCEPTION_LOG.txt|.log$|.tpl$|pkg.rev)”>
order allow,deny
deny from all

Options -Indexes
DirectoryIndex index.php index.html

Seems fine to me?

I found more:

oxSystemComponentException-oxException (time: 2022-02-07 11:15:54): [0]: Function ‘_setsearch’[0]LocatorData’ does not exist or is not accessible! (oxLocator)

Stack Trace: #0 /var/www/html/views/oxlocator.php(80): oxSuperCfg->__call(’_setsearch&#039…’, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/views/oxlocator.php(80): oxLocator->_setsearch’[0]LocatorData(Object(Details), Object(oxArticle))
#2 /var/www/html/views/details.php(401): oxLocator->setLocatorData(Object(oxArticle), Object(Details))
#3 /var/www/html/views/oxshopcontrol.php(406): Details->render()
#4 /var/www/html/views/oxshopcontrol.php(317): oxShopControl->_render(Object(Details))
#5 /var/www/html/views/oxshopcontrol.php(114): oxShopControl->_process(‘details’, NULL)
#6 /var/www/html/index.php(103): oxShopControl->start()
#7 /var/www/html/oxseo.php(46): require(’/var/www/html/i…’)
#8 {main}

Faulty component →

Seems like the baseurl is wrong somewhere, i have searched in the MySQL database as aswell all the files in FTP, i can’t find where this variable is set… any toughts?

I think you need more knowledges https://www.udemy.com/course/academy-oxid-eshop-developer-training-basic/ and maybe professional support Support offer • OXID eSales AG

We figured out the old host isn’t running on php7.2 like they said, instead it is running on 5.6. Now i transferred the website to a host of us with php5.6 enabled for now, now it does compile altough it is not much: Shop offline!

Will do a google now, but maybe someone can help me out with a plan to follow now?

Does anyone have a web.config file for me since our server is a Windows machine with ISS for now.

If you transfer the shop from one server to another, i would recommend to use the same PHP-Version on the new machine as it was on the old system. I never used IIS for OXID on Windows, i think Apache (e.g. xampp) would be a better choice for OXID.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.