DB Migration issue

Hi,

I am migrating old oxid shop CE 4.10 to version 6.2.4. First I installed new shop on local machine using xampp. Then placed it on live server the empty shop is working fine. So i decided to start with the dB migration i followed steps as per the DB migration document. I ran two sql files “migration” and “clean up” both worked well, next when I try to run the command “vendor/bin/oe-eshop-db_migrate migrations:migrate” i am getting

“bash: vendor/bin/oe-eshop-db_migrate: Permission denied” error.

I have checked the php version in local xampp is 7.2.3 and on the live server it is 7.2 and “oe-eshop-db_migrate” has 644 chmod permission. I think that is fine.

Does anyone have an idea. what causing the issue here.

Thanks,
Ilyaz

why do you think 644 is fine? it has no execution permissions at all, which is not fine at all.

Thanks @vanilla_thunder ,
Last time I have worked on other shop migration, I followed the same process and I do not required to change the permissions, the commands worked perfectly fine last time. Anyhow, I have changed the permission to 777 , and ran the command. Now it is showing the following error. Can not figure it out. Any help would be appreciable.

ssh-w00d7012@dd3604:/www/htdocs/w00d7012/Nord_21$ vendor/bin/oe-eshop-db_migrate migrations:migrate
PHP Warning: require_once(migrate.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w00d7012/Nord_21/vendor/bin/oe-eshop-db_migrate(21) : eval()'d code on line 3

Warning: require_once(migrate.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w00d7012/Nord_21/vendor/bin/oe-eshop-db_migrate(21) : eval()‘d code on line 3
PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘migrate.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:…’) in /www/htdocs/w00d7012/Nord_21/vendor/bin/oe-eshop-db_migrate(21) : eval()'d code on line 3

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘migrate.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:…’) in /www/htdocs/w00d7012/Nord_21/vendor/bin/oe-eshop-db_migrate(21) : eval()'d code on line 3

are you running it on xampp or on the live server?
xampp on windows might have troubles with symlinks, since vendor/bin/oe-eshop-db_migrate is a symlink for vendor/oxid-esales/oxideshop-doctrine-migration-wrapper/bin/oe-eshop-db_migrate and the actual migrate.php is in the folder with the original file.
If you are running this on live server, check if vendor/bin/oe-eshop-db_migrate is a symlink or an actual file

I am running it on live server.

The vendor/bin/oe-eshop-db_migrate is an actual file.

It should be a symlink, try removing vendor folder and installing dependencies via composer again

1 Like

Thanks @vanilla_thunder ,
It worked.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.