Download Oxid eshop 6.1.1

oxid6

Hi,

How to download the Oxid 6.1.1 latest version in the Installation with the composer. Please let anyone provide me the feedback or suggestions.

Hmmm… let’s see…

Thank you for your quick reply :slight_smile:

But, the given composer is “composer create-project --no-dev oxid-esales/oxideshop-project my_oxid_eshop_project dev-b-6.1-ce” downloaded for older version 6.1.0 :frowning:

Okay, I see. And how did you find this out, where do you see it is v6.1.0?
I just looked it up in my composer.lock and it clearly states that the following component was installed:

"name": "oxid-esales/oxideshop-ce",
"version": "v6.3.1",

(it was formerly 6.3.0)

I get the composer in this url “https://oxidforge.org/en/downloads#tab-id-1”.

Alright, now I get you clearly.
The composer command is always the same in the same series and shall always deliver the latest patch of this series. Examples:

• Three days ago, when using composer create-project --no-dev oxid-esales/oxideshop-project my_oxid_eshop_project dev-b-6.1-ce, you got a 6.1.0.
  • Today, when using composer create-project --no-dev oxid-esales/oxideshop-project my_oxid_eshop_project dev-b-6.1-ce, you get a 6.1.1.
  • With composer create-project --no-dev oxid-esales/oxideshop-project my_oxid_eshop_project dev-b-6.0-ce, you presently get 6.0.3.

Savvy? ^^

composer might getting old 6.1.0 version from local cache, since oxid kept the same version “dev-b-6.1-ce” of package they have already used for 6.1.0

Only when there’s no Internet connection :wink:

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Now downloading the latest version 6.1.1 :slight_smile: