Downloadable shop only

Hello Everyone,
I am an oxid beginner, and I am trying to make an oxid shop to only have products that can downloaded. Obviously there’s no shipping involved, yet the shipping’s popping up everywhere. I don’t exactly know how to totally exclude shipping and all of it’s functions from my site. For example this error happens every time I want to continue to step 4 of ordering:
“No shipping methods found. Please contact us by phone or e-mail!”.

Does anyone have any advice for me?
Thanks in advance

Hi,

I never used downloadable products. But you need a shipping method to process in checkout.
So I suggest to add a shipping set and method “Download” and configure it properly.

Kind Regards,
Benny

Thanks,
I will probably need to do some source coding to remove the shipping everywhere. I thought there was some way I can do in the admin.
As for the error “No shipping methods found. Please contact us by phone or e-mail!”, I got it working, I am not sure how, I think I did it wrong with the conditions in the shipping costs rules. I only had one and it was set price between 0 and 0.

If there will be only one shipping method why not just hide it in frontend? It will be much more easy instead of removing it in every possible function.

Still all controls are left on the page, they were not so much,I have hidden them in the source code and everything is working fine so I’ll go with that for now.
Thanks again