Error while aborting Paypal payment

Hi,

since I have reported a problem in another thread I thought to create a separate one.

After installing the Paypal Portlet in my Oxid shop and going through the payment steps I discovered the following problem:

• Requirement: Enabled ‘payment in advance’ (Vorkasse) and ‘Paypal’
  • Add something to your cart
  • Go to your cart
  • Select as payment Paypal
  • After you are redirected to Paypal cancel the payment and you will be redirected to your shop
  • Select now payment in advance
  • Select ‘Buy’ (Kostenpflichtig bestellen)
  • Now you get the following error: ‘Fehlermeldung von PayPal: Express Checkout PayerID is missing.’

It seems that there is still some Paypal data stored in the session which confuses later the ‘Vorkasse’ process.

• Oxid: 4.6.0_44406 (UPDATE_OXID_ESHOP_CE_V.4.5.8_42471_TO_V.4.6.0_44406)
  • Paypal: MOD_OEPAYPAL_2.0.1_47346_OXID_ESHOP_CE_4.5_4.6_for_PHP5.3
  • SSL certificate is installed
  • PHP Version 5.3.3-7

Can someone reproduce this too?

Regards,
Martin

already reported:

https://bugs.oxid-esales.com/view.php?id=4287

My gut feelings says that nobody cares about those issues, right? I mean, this isn’t just a minor thingy. I might help with fixing this issue. Who is responsible for the Paypal portlet?

What makes you think that nobody cares about those reported issues?

The bugtracker is the official channel to report all issues related to the shop or the eFire portlets. It is open for everyone who registers him- or herself for reporting bugs. Please report in english language only, so developers can understand the issue easily.
It is a good idea to reproduce a possible bug in demoshop (if possible), or to ask other users in forums if they can confirm it - just to make sure it is not an individual behavior.

If you think that not all details have been mentioned, you have more details, a hotfix or workaround for a certain issue - please feel free to share your thoughts within the “comments” below the issue.

Well, there is no comment and any reaction from developer side yet. That’s why I said this.

If the source code would be available I could digg into it but since it is encrypted I even have no chance to help.