Error while installing Oxid Shop

Hi ,

I am trying to update my old shop from version 4.10 to latest version, While doing the first step of installing version 6 community edition, With the following command.

composer create-project --no-dev oxid-esales/oxideshop-project Myshop-2021 dev-b-6.0-ce

I am getting the following error:

• Installing amzn/amazon-pay-sdk-php (3.2.0): Loading from cache
  • Installing bestit/amazonpay4oxid (3.1.4): Loading from cache
  • Installing oxid-esales/oxideshop-metapackage-ce (v6.0.6): Loading from cache
    Package zendframework/zend-eventmanager is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use laminas/laminas-eventmanager instead.
    Package zendframework/zend-code is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use laminas/laminas-code instead.
    Writing lock file
    Generating autoload files
    Generating OXID eShop unified namespace classes … Done
    PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘OxidEsales\EshopCommunity\Internal\Framework\Module\Install\DataObject\OxidEshopPackage’ not found in /www/htdocs/w00d1858/vendor/oxid-esales/oxideshop-composer-plugin/src/Installer/Package/ModulePackageInstaller.php:122
    Stack trace:
    #0 /www/htdocs/w00d1858/vendor/oxid-esales/oxideshop-composer-plugin/src/Installer/Package/ModulePackageInstaller.php(65): OxidEsales\ComposerPlugin\Installer\Package\ModulePackageInstaller->getOxidShopPackage(’/www/htdocs/w00…’)
    #1 /www/htdocs/w00d1858/vendor/oxid-esales/oxideshop-composer-plugin/src/Installer/PackageInstallerTrigger.php(81): OxidEsales\ComposerPlugin\Installer\Package\ModulePackageInstaller->update(’/www/htdocs/w00…’)
    #2 phar:///usr/bin/composer/src/Composer/Plugin/PluginManager.php(196) : eval()'d code(97): OxidEsales\ComposerPlugin\Installer\PackageInstallerTrigger->updatePackage(Object(Composer\Package\CompletePackage))
    #3 phar:///usr/bin/composer/src/Composer/Plugin/PluginManager.php(196) : eval()'d code(81): OxidEsales\ComposerPl in /www/htdocs/w00d1858/vendor/oxid-esales/oxideshop-composer-plugin/src/Installer/Package/ModulePackageInstaller.php on line 122

Do i have to install any other package before doing this? I am using all inkl web hosting server.

Thanks,

6.0 is not the last version. Before you go into the error analysis, try dev-b-6.2-ce

composer create-project --no-dev oxid-esales/oxideshop-project Myshop-2021 dev-b-6.2-ce

Thank you sir, the 6.2 shop has been downloaded without any error. but I read somewhere that for major update from lower versions such as 4.10.x to latest 6.2.x , first we have to migrate the shop from 4.10.x to 6.0 then from 6 to 6.1 5 then 6.2.3? Is it case?

I got this from the below doc
https://docs.oxid-esales.com/developer/en/6.0/update/eshop_from_53_to_6/index.html

you can start right away with 6.2. The difference to 6.0 is that modules for 4.x.x cannot be used in 6.2x. Updates are required for this.

https://docs.oxid-esales.com/developer/en/6.2/development/modules_components_themes/project/module_configuration/modules_configuration_deployment.html

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.