I have a major problem. I’m trying to copy the shop to a new server at the same hosting-partner, following the instructions, but all i get are empty white pages, no matter if frontend or admin login, nothing is displayed, just white pages.
The customer is using the version: 4.6.5
So what i did:
- Backup of database without tables with previx “oxv_”
- install same shop version on new server (checked, running)
- upload sql file form backup
- upload files from old shop without config, htaccess and temp-folder
- … from now on all i get are empty pages. But after i try to access forntend the temp-folder is filled.
I realy dont know what to do now. Does anyone ever got the same problem or is there anyone who has an idea what i can check and try?
Is it important to switch of the shop before database backup? This is the only thing i couldnt do, because i got login for old and enw server and databases, but no login to old shop to switch of, so i tried without. But i think this realy cannot be the problem.
Also the new server-account got the same settings, nothing realy changed, just another account on same server.
So please, i am realy thanksfull for any help or advice!
thank you in advance!