Improved gift registry, add paypal, gift certificate

1.- Add configuration options to Gift Registry: Where users can select a predefined event type (birthday, wedding, etc) or a custom event and the date it will be take place (start date and end date).

2.- TAX: Make the store more suitable for foreign countries (outside Europe): where admins can select to activate or deactivate tax (by deactivating I mean that tax won’t show on cart). As tax is handled in different ways from country to country.

3.- Paypal: Integrate Paypal as standard module, thus the store can be really used for selling. Please, please this is a must!

4.- Cart totals calculation: I know that the shop is made for germany or Europe, but for some countries the totals are somewhat confusing when calculated: tax is already included in the price, so the deduction of this % is taken from the price showed on store. We need that prices can be “plus tax”, so if tax is added to the product the totals show the price shown in store plus tax %.

5.- A more flexible CMS manager: a way to add pages to the store without dealing with code.

6.- Gift certificates: a way where users can obtain gift certificates. See http://www.cs-cart.com/gift-certificates.html for what I mean.

Finally, let me say that Oxid is a very good shopping cart, but need some improvements for non european users.

Thank you!

Hello osckar,

thanks for your valuable input!

I sent #1 and #6 to this thread of our feature request tracker:

#2 and #4 is the same function we use in B2B business over here in Europe. This functionality is already at the top of the feature request list, hope to have it soon(ish) :slight_smile:

PayPal: registered. Will see how we can resolve that.

#5 went to http://oxid.uservoice.com/forums/31940-feature-requests/suggestions/382037-improve-cms-functionality :wink:

Regards

That’s very good to hear and really good news :smiley:

I can’t wait to see the new features implemented, and hope to see at least very soon the paypal integration for us foreign shop owners can start selling something thru oxid :slight_smile:

Thanks!

You can start imidiatly with paypal, where is the problem? You can use the eFire Module or the one from aggrosoft.

CYA

[QUOTE=Firefax;38773]You can start imidiatly with paypal, where is the problem? You can use the eFire Module or the one from aggrosoft.

CYA[/QUOTE]

Hi,

well, I can’t use the Paypal module on Oxid efire because:

1.- I’m not in Germany
2.- I don’t even speak german :slight_smile:

That’s why :slight_smile:

Regards

Hi,

[QUOTE=osckar;38894]well, I can’t use the Paypal module on Oxid efire because:

1.- I’m not in Germany
2.- I don’t even speak german :)[/QUOTE]

That’s a certain point to be honest. Maybe we could help you implementing it translating stuff?

Regards