Minimum order

I am trying to make it that the minumum order is 50 €, at least you can order for less than that, but will pay an extra 50€

I have tried under Discount to add an absolute (abs) discount of -50 € to everything that is less than 50.

But somehow it does not work at.

For example i add 4 items that cost 1 € to the basket, so have a total of 4 €, what i would expect(hoped) is then 50 € is added to that.
Instead 238 € is added ??? how / why ?

which shopversion?

• is “skip negative discounts” anywhere active?
  • did you set a minimum order (maybe “0”)?
  • how did you configure the discount - once per cart? Any groups, users, countries etc. assigned?

where is “skip negative discounts” ?
quantity for the “discount” is set 0 to 0 - theoretically for all orders (does not work with 0-50 either)
Purchase Price is set for 1 - 50
Discount is -50 abs
Assigned all countries, all products, all users

I have played around with it, and it definately seems to be adding it per product and not per cart.
How can i change that, i dont see where i can specify per cart, or per product ?

try setting quantity from 1 to 999999 and price from 1 to 49,99

as well, do not assign ANY countries, users, products or categories - if nothing is assigned it is valid for all

ok done that.
If i unassign cats, & products, then it doesn’t work at all.
Otherwise i still have
3 of 1 product 1 €
Summe Artikel (brutto) 3,57 €
Aufschlag Mindermengenzuschlag unter 50 euro 178,50 €

this should work

http://forum.oxid-esales.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=215&d=1264677350

the difference is, if starting with “0” or “1” for amount and price - one time it is meant per article, one time it is meant for basket

its a “hidden feature”…

hmmphh no comment on hidden feature :slight_smile:

ok - i have deleted my previous attempt, which was obviously borked.
And started again, and hurray it works !

Thanks a lot, no idea what went wrong, but at least its ok now.

glad to hear it works now - so which variant is for complete basket? “1” or “0”?