No matching DirectoryIndex (index.php,index.html) found

Hello Everyone…
I’m a hosting provider and a sysadmin… one of my clients asked me to install a few Oxid Eshop instances. This is my fist time with Oxid, I have successfully installed and configured oxid on my LAMP Server but in my Apache log I see these strange entries

Cannot serve directory /out/img/backgrounds/: No matching DirectoryIndex (index.php,index.html) found, and server-generated directory index forbidden by Options directive

I don’t understand why and what is triggering this, infact there is no dir called ./out/img in my installation.

I’d like to tell, I’ve copied over a development website to a production version… so I did not complete the web-install myself.

If anyone can hint me over this please ?

Thanks.

That must be a customized installation or theme. Directory out/img is not a standard OXID directory (out is, but not out/img and anything below). So I am afraid it is pretty much impossible for us to help you with this.

If you can access the Admin you can try to turn off any extensions one by one and see if the error goes away.

Then you can try to switch to the standard theme (azure/flow) and see if the error persists. However, if the software has been customized, this can cause new errors.