Oxid 6 after logging in to admin . i am getting this error

Hi,
I am facing this issue… i am trying to login admin but i am getting this error … please help

**Fatal error** : Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to OxidEsales\EshopCommunity\Core\Exception\ExceptionHandler::handleUncaughtException() must be an instance of Exception, instance of Error given in /var/www/html/vendor/oxid-esales/oxideshop-ce/source/Core/Exception/ExceptionHandler.php:114 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: OxidEsales\EshopCommunity\Core\Exception\ExceptionHandler->handleUncaughtException(Object(Error)) #1 {main} thrown in **/var/www/html/vendor/oxid-esales/oxideshop-ce/source/Core/Exception/ExceptionHandler.php** on line **114**

Hi Ayesha,
are there some more lines in this error Message? Did you install a module? Did you change anything?

I saw this error once in the past using the DSGVO (GDPR) Modules. The error tells you that there is an instance of Object “Error” which is not expected in that place. This object has to be created somewhere and for some reason. First thing would be to find that place/reason. If you cannot see it directly in the error message you have to follow the track though the code…

Cheers,
Thorsten

Hello

the issue i was getting is because my php version is 7.0
i referred the below url in some blog … my issue have been solved now
https://www.zoks.net/kompatibilitat-von-oxid-shop-ce-und-php-7-0/
in vendor
vendor/oxid-esales/oxideshop-ce/source/Core/Exception/ExceptionHandler.php
i changed
public function handleUncaughtException(\Exception $exception)
to
public function handleUncaughtException($exception)

and changed other functions argument also in the same file and it worked

Thanks,
Ayesha

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.