Oxid eshop ce install success but show blank page

I download code from github with link

OXID-eSales/oxideshop_ce

Then I run composer install and install it on browser successful:

but when I go to admin page :

• it show blank page with text “login”
    and I go to shop:
    -it show blank page with text “page/shop/start”

Please tell me any solution for my problem.
Sorry for my English.
thanks

Can you tell me in which documentation you found this procedure?

Since it seems you are a beginner with oxid, you should read this wiki:
https://forum.oxid-esales.com/t/getting-started-for-user-seller-and-developer/98363

same problem. What’s wrong?

Whats the message for this in the shop log?

Have you followed these installation instructions?
https://docs.oxid-esales.com/eshop/en/7.0/installation/new-installation/preparing-for-installation.html

Yes. I have read the instructions on website and github and have downloaded all packages via composer and installed via command line on Ubuntu localhost. But my webserver is nginx. Checked shop log, not found any warnings and errors. Admin page also show blank page with text “login”

Maybe something wrong with nginx configuration for rewrites. Here is my current OXID eshop config Oxid eShop Nginx config - Pastebin.com

This is a working nginx config:

Since no one reports how they did the installation (which I assume is the origin of the problem) and I never had similar behavior, I can only speculate what went wrong. Some ideas:

1. Look into your var/generated/generated_services.yaml. The Twig Packages must be registered as a service so that the Twig Package can overwrite the Default Template Engine. Should at least have this:

resource: ../../vendor/oxid-esales/twig-component/services.yaml

2. Try

./vendor/bin/oe-console oe:cache:clear

If problem still exists

composer update
    ./vendor/bin/oe-console oe:cache:clear

3. Check whether there are permission problems in the tmp/ folder. This could also lead to the observed effect.