Oxid eshop CE version 6.2.0 installation

Hello all,

How can I install the Oxid eshop CE specific version(6.2.0) via composer? When I tried to install using this command(composer create-project --no-dev oxid-esales/oxideshop-project my_oxid_eshop_project dev-b-6.2-ce) it’s automatically installed the latest version (6.2.4).

So, anyone please assist me to proceed with this.

Thanks in advance.

Have a look at packagist.org. Behind dev-b-6.2-ce will be 6.2.4 installed. An earlier version is found under dev-b-6.2-beta-ce

So try composer create-project --no-dev oxid-esales/oxideshop-project my_oxid_eshop_project dev-b-6.2-beta-ce

You can call create project with parameter --no-install, change the version in composer.json, then execute “composer install”.

@leofonic Thanks for your feedback. It’s working fine.

@leofonic while installing oxid eshop 6.2.0 some error displayed.

Problem 1
- Root composer.json requires oxid-esales/testing-library dev-master → satisfiable by oxid-esales/testing-library[dev-master].
- oxid-esales/testing-library dev-master requires oxid-esales/oxideshop-unified-namespace-generator ^v3.0.0 → found oxid-esales/oxideshop-unified-namespace-generator[v3.0.0] but it conflicts with your root composer.json require (dev-master || ^1.0.0).
Problem 2
- oxid-esales/oxideshop-composer-plugin[v2.0.0, …, v2.0.4] require composer-plugin-api ^1.0 → found composer-plugin-api[2.1.0] but it does not match the constraint.
- Root composer.json requires oxid-esales/oxideshop-composer-plugin ^v2.0.0 → satisfiable by oxid-esales/oxideshop-composer-plugin[v2.0.0, …, v2.0.4].

please assist me to proceed with this.

Thanks in advance.

Oxid 6.2.0 requires composer 1.x, you can downgrade with

composer self-update --1

Testing library, if you do not need it you can clear the require-dev section in composer.json.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.