Problem with installation Oxid 6 RC1, unable to install local

Hey,

I’m trying to get the latest version up and running for testing in local envoronment i get the following error
Copying shop files to source directory…
Class Incenteev\ParameterHandler\ScriptHandler is not autoloadable, can not call post-update-cmd script
> if [ -f ./vendor/bin/oe-eshop-ide_helper ]; then oe-eshop-ide_helper; fi
Script if [ -f ./vendor/bin/oe-eshop-ide_helper ]; then oe-eshop-ide_helper; fi handling the oe:ide-helper:generate event returned with error code 1

this ist the last part of the output when running:
composer create-project --no-dev oxid-esales/oxideshop-project my_oxid_eshop_project dev-b-6.0-ce

If i then proceed to the webaddress of the local server and try to install it anyway i get the following message on step 5:
Error while executing command ‘C:\www\oxid_6_test\vendor\bin\oe-eshop-facts oe-eshop-db_migrate’. Return code: ‘1’.
The command returns the following message:

Der Befehl “bash” ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder
konnte nicht gefunden werden.

Any help is appreciated.
Cheers!

Is this Windows? I think the install process does not work on windows at all.

Thank you for your response. It is windows yes. In that case I will try it on ubuntu :slight_smile:

Hope that solves it. It would be a good idea to include that somewhere in the install notes.

Yes for sure.

Hi,

well it is actually on Releases — OXID eSales Documentation

Apache Versionen 2.2 and 2.4 (on Linux)

Best way is to use the VM anyway…

Cheers

Well hidden in brackets in “Webserver” section… :wink:

Hey Marco,

The link you posted gives me a “page not found”.
I did install it on a system, running ubuntu, so I would consider that (my) issue solved.

Now it is time to learn how to develop modules and extend the functionalities.
Are there any good tutorials/books/examples,… for the v6 that you would recommend?

Cheers!

Hi @ll,
please stop joking about this:

Is this Windows? I think the install process does not work on windows at all.

All infos about OXID requirements I can find are related to the server setup running the shop finally but NOT to the compiling process through composer, or do I get something wrong? And why should it be like this? All neccessary tools are available for windows too, so I expect OXID to keep fully compatible for windows as decades before. :wink:
Of course I also prefer a webserver on linux runing the shop after this composer stuff and I am not really a fan of windows (but my customers are). But there must be a simple solution to avoid getting the autoload-error mentioned above, isn’t it?

PS: the error can also occur with linux in this (german) thread: http://forum.oxid-esales.com/showthread.php?t=41368