Problems on installation

HI.

With this new version I am having problems on installation:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘ERROR: No database connection possible! - Access denied for user ‘monteiro’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO)’ in /home/monteiro/public_html/loja/setup/oxsetup.php:808 Stack trace: #0 /home/monteiro/public_html/loja/setup/oxsetup.php(2071): OxSetupDb->openDatabase(NULL) #1 /home/monteiro/public_html/loja/setup/oxsetup.php(2294): oxSetupController->dbCreate() #2 /home/monteiro/public_html/loja/setup/index.php(40): oxSetupDispatcher->run() #3 {main} thrown in /home/monteiro/public_html/loja/setup/oxsetup.php on line 808

Can not install this new version.

Can anyone help me?

Maybe a problem with suhosin, I guess the user mentioned in the Exception is correct and of course you have mentioned the password?

Try to adjust the value for suhosin in the php.ini like here:
http://www.oxid-esales.com/forum/showthread.php?p=55630#post56640

Access denied for user ‘monteiro’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO)

This is not the bd i have set and i am using password but it says no.

I do not understand what is happening…

That link you share is in german i can not understand that :s

In the php.ini set the value for suhosin like this:

suhosin.get.max_value_length = 1000

and try again.

or inside suhosin.ini somewhere like /etc/php5/conf.d/ (on my debian system)

I have this on my php.ini on root

disable_functions = suhosin.get.max_value_length = 1000

What is suhosin?

i do not have suhosin installed on the server.

I can not understand why this is happening… and wish to intall this store :frowning:

can someone help me please

try another hack:

in /setup/oxsetup.php search for line (around 2031)

$aDB = $oSession->getSessionParam('aDB');

and change like this:

//        $aDB = $oSession->getSessionParam('aDB');
        $aDB = $oView->getViewParam( "aDB" ); 

I bet it´s a Suhosin problem - as it was in several similar problems.

what happens if you delete “disable_functions =” and set it like this in php.ini:

suhosin.get.max_value_length = 1000

with that hack the problem:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘ERROR: No database connection possible! - Access denied for user ‘monteiro’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO)’ in /home/monteiro/public_html/loja/setup/oxsetup.php:808 Stack trace: #0 /home/monteiro/public_html/loja/setup/oxsetup.php(2072): OxSetupDb->openDatabase(NULL) #1 /home/monteiro/public_html/loja/setup/oxsetup.php(2295): oxSetupController->dbCreate() #2 /home/monteiro/public_html/loja/setup/index.php(40): oxSetupDispatcher->run() #3 {main} thrown in /home/monteiro/public_html/loja/setup/oxsetup.php on line 808

i got this problem some time ago with one of the older oxid verions.
my solution was hardcoding my mysql username and password in oxsetup.php.
some developers would surely facepalm at this moment, but it has worked for me. u can turn back the changes after installation or delete the setup scripts.

[QUOTE=vanilla thunder;74749]i got this problem some time ago with one of the older oxid verions.
my solution was hardcoding my mysql username and password in oxsetup.php.
some developers would surely facepalm at this moment, but it has worked for me. u can turn back the changes after installation or delete the setup scripts.[/QUOTE]

Not only developers :smiley:
Sure this is possible. But you definitely can expect running into other problems later when doing this kind of “detours”. Actually, the problem isn’t resolved, just the check for it has been removed. Apparently, something undefined yet at the web server doesn’t fit…

Regards

So… can anyone tell me where is the problem?

My Server meet this configuration:

Versão do Apache 2.2.19
Versão do PHP 5.2.17
Versão do MySQL 5.0.91-community-cll
Arquitetura x86_64

Versão do PERL 5.8.8
Versão do Kernel 2.6.18-374.3.1.el5.lve0.8.44

This is all allright?

From another thread:

And i am getting no help

Yes. Probably because nobody can really help you with that. I still reckon there is some special server configuration on your system that prevents the successful installation.
What I would do is to install the shop on a development environment on local machine an move it to the live server afterwards.

Regards

I will try install it on another webhost account.
Hope it will work.

I have the shop working one another server http://oxidshop.webhs.org

it seems to be fine.

but i am having problems with images, such as logo, email and pdf.

I have changed the images by ftp with the same name and same extension.

In the site and email does not appear.

In pdf appears the oxid logo

What can I do make this right?

Regards

Hi,

try clearing the tmp folder.

Regards

I already did.

Marco please tell me why this happen:

http://parquesinfantis.com/loja/Pavimentos/Parques-Infantis/Complementos/Rampas-em-SBR.html

you can see that the price is 15.99€ but below it says 12.30€ how can i change this?

There is any shippment module for shippment by ups, ctt… ??

And modules for pay pal, credit card…

Hi,

[QUOTE=monteiro;75356]you can see that the price is 15.99€ but below it says 12.30€ how can i change this?
[/QUOTE]

With 12.30 is meant the price per unit. Probably you entered something in admin -> product -> extended.

Regards

I have an installation problem on version version 4.5.7 - on step 4 after creating database tables, the setup became frozen with a blank page. I have to mention that it connect succesfully at database and create tales. Could you help me?

Best Regards,
Florin