Shipping problem

During checkout and PayPal portlet testing I encouter this error whenever I try to check out with address that is not in Germany:

Payment Information
Currently we have no delivery method set up for this country.

We are aiming to find a possible delivery method and we will inform you as soon as possible via eMail about the result, including further information about delivery costs.

If you agree to this procedure, please select “move on to next step”

This is my English language edit so it may not correspond exactly with the original system message so here is the original one in German:

Bezahlinformation
Derzeit ist keine Versandart für dieses Land definiert.

Wir werden versuchen, Liefermöglichkeiten zu finden und Sie über die Versandkosten informieren.

Falls Sie hiermit einverstanden sind, wählen Sie “Weiter zum nächsten Schritt”.

As far as I can tell all countries have been assigned to an active shipping method. What else can I try?

I cannot progress with our testing if I cannot get past this step.

V.

The delivery method is a mix for the shipping method and the payment set.

So pls check if all countrys are also included in the payment set. Then doulbe check if all countrys are in the delivery method, the shipping method and the payment sets.

CYA

Thank you for your reply Firefax,

All countries are assigned in the “Standard shipping”, all user groups are assigned in "Standard Shipping, all payment methods are assigned in "Standard shipping.

All countries and user groups are also assigned in “PayPal” payment method.

…and still only if I check out from an address in Germany, there is no shipping message error.

I am now thinking that I encountered a bug unfortunately :frowning:

V.

Hi V.

…and still only if I check out from an address in Germany, there is no shipping message error.

I actually don’t think so. The module is also in use in Austria and Switzerland…

Regards

…I did not check every country Marco :slight_smile:

The ones of interest to me: Taiwan, USA, Australia, Japan, all fail, while the “test” country, Germany, works.

V.

Does it work with a payment method that does not require a module?

I’m getting the same message but the country is assign and the method is active under the payment options menu. Are these modules actually functional?

EDIT: i also think i found a bug - after creating an account with an invalid email, i can no longer change it from the gui’s address settings. i modify it there and click save but when i try to checkout some products it says it’s still invalid, and the field is not displayed for users with an account. thanks!

this is probably because the field from the admin side where it was created says: E-mail/Login for one field.

I had the some problem, checked everything suggested above. In the end the problem was in shipping cost rules. The Condition value for amount was set to: bigger than 0 & smaller than 0. After setting the “and<=” value to 9999 everything was working.

Thanks wjspoel for your feed back, mate!

Hi, i install de script to my domainwww.electriczone.info and i have the same problem "[I]Currently we have no delivery method set up for this country.We are aiming to find a possible delivery method and we will inform you as soon as possible via eMail about the result, including further information about delivery costs.If you agree to this procedure, please select “move on to next step”[/I]
I have one Contry (Romania) and i have 2 zone.
I do it all, i create a shiiping method, i add Shipping cost roulles, and country and payment but nothing
If you can help me please send me an email to my personal adress [email protected]

have you tried this: http://www.oxid-esales.com/forum/showthread.php?p=45305#post45305

Solution of @wjspoel worked for me. ty.

[QUOTE=ilker.cat;154368]Solution of @wjspoel worked for me. ty.[/QUOTE]

you see, its x-mas. :smiley: