Shop goes offline on CSV-Export

I am trying to export csv files from my back-end and there is an issue as i am not able to export all the categories. . ’ SHOP-OFFLINE’ message appears in my admin panel. Though i can export 2-3 of the categories,but not all the categories.

What module do you use? Try to get updates for this module.
Are there any log messages in webserver error log?

and next time please choose a more meaningful title than just “csv-export”

Vanilla ice-cream thank you for your kind info but i solved it by me…useless people you just know to find mistakes and not to solve problems or give proper answer…and don’t ever comment on my posts…DISMISS…!

I am making my own module from where i export the fields as csv file…! And i solved it…Thank You for the help…! And i don’t think there’s any title more meaningful then this one.

Would you please let us know the reason and how did you resolve it? Thanks!

Yes Mr.Marco i would be glad to help here regarding any problems related to modules/oxid but i need to get rid of this ‘VANILLA ICE-CREAM THUNDER’. He’s never helping anyone and just interested in Annoying and demotivating us. CONGRATULATIONS vanilla

Yes Mr.Marco i would be glad to help here regarding any problems related to modules/oxid but i need to get rid of this ‘VANILLA ICE-CREAM THUNDER’. He’s never helping anyone and just interested in Annoying and demotivating us. CONGRATULATIONS vanilla.

Don’t take it to personally, I annoy all bad Indian “programmers” who do not take any effort to ask their questions in an understandable way in the proper forum.
Besides it, I gave you a hint to read the logs.

save config variable?
I have a form in my module and I want to save a new config variable of the textbox of the form at the backend.

Mr.vanilla , its good for you as long as i don’t take it personally. And the thing about questions not asked in an understandable way is that you don’t have enough brain or you don’t make enough efforts to understand the question. U just want to annoy INDIAN programmers and nothing else (don’t know if you have some personal problem with Indians ). Again CONGRATULATIONS…!

Parth, vanilla just asked a few things to clarify your question because you provided no useful information at all. In the future, if you have problems with writing a module please at least tell us that you’re developing a module, this module doesn’t work as you expect it to work, and also some sample code or a sample module. Also, i would kindly ask you to be a little more polite to other forum members who try to help you. Thank you.

OK…i’ll surely take care of this things from now onwards… Thank you leofonic…!