Simple Payment Integration

Hi all.

I am looking for a simple way to integrate our payment gateway from a local bank in Italy into the current OXID CE edition.
I know the URL of the service and have a specification which parameters i have to fill to make the payment with standard credit cards.
I already integrated it in our current shop.

As we are migrating to OXID now i am looking to integrate my code in the OXID payment framework, but until know i didn’t found an easy way of doing it.
I thought the already existing credit-card payment could be adapted to redirect the payment to our local provider.

any idea how this can be achieved ?

Thanks in Advance
Helmuth.

Hi Helmuth,

did you find these tutorials already?

Maybe this is helpful. And let me know any status of your Italian based OXID shops, alright?

Cheers!

Hi Marco.

Thanks for the answer. I already found the article you mentioned with the alertpay sample and made a first try to code it like explained. Unfortunatly it didn’t work right.
So i thougth it is maybe to old and will not work for the current OXID version.

Is there a “developer documentation” somewhere with an explanation of the checkout process with a little more details ?

Anyway will give another try to see if i can acomplish my task be “digging” through the framework code.

Thanks Helmth.