6vC PayPal Basic Module Support

@mantgomery: (Bitte nach Möglichkeit auch die Error-Meldungen in Englisch schreiben, auch wenn hier viele deutschsprachige User drinnen sind, der Entwickler spricht Englisch (soweit ich weiss :slight_smile: ))

Are you using PayPal “test”-data for testing your connection? You have to differ: Original-Data from paypal means that you are running the module in normal mode. It won’t work in Sandbox mode.

Using the sandbox-data - then the sandbox mode will work.

As posted earlier the developer said that he might include additional fields into the module that admins can enter “active” and “test”-data and switching on the sandbox mode will result in using the test-data.

in the meantime you have to change the credentials manually.

Yes, I use “Enable test mode”.

If I work in local server must this work?

I have “Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /var/www/public_html/test/modules/v6c_merchantlink/v6c_mlpaymentgateway.php on line 395”

Line 395: if (array_key_exists(‘TOKEN’, $this->_aGatewayParms))

@mantgomery: This is exactly the error you will get if you use the “correct” credentials with enabled sandbox mode! At PayPal you can create “test-data”… if you use them in the module you can use “enable test mode”.

(German: Du musst PayPal Testdaten nutzen wenn du “enable test mode” aktiviert hast, sonst bekommst du genau diese Fehlermeldung. Wenn du das Flag bei enable test mode wegnimmst sollte dein setup funktionieren).

Hi,

please stop to add German translations to your post - must be very annoying for non German speakers. There’s a German thread fot this extension as well.

Cheers

thanks. I understand. Now I don’t see error.

Hello,
does anybody has the module running with azure and 4.7?

I have the following problem:

Faulty component -->

oxSystemComponentException-oxException (time: 2012-11-21 23:29:17): [0]: Function ‘setShowTopBasket’ does not exist or is not accessible! (v6c_RedirectPost)

Stack Trace: #0 /var/www/web132583/html/shop/modules/v6c_merchantlink/views/v6c_redirectpost.php(125): oxSuperCfg->__call(‘setShowTopBaske…’, Array)
#1 /var/www/web132589/html/shop/modules/v6c_merchantlink/views/v6c_redirectpost.php(125): v6c_RedirectPost->setShowTopBasket(false)
#2 /var/www/web132589/html/shop/core/oxshopcontrol.php(472): v6c_RedirectPost->render()
#3 /var/www/web132589/html/shop/core/oxshopcontrol.php(377): oxShopControl->_render(Object(v6c_RedirectPost))
#4 /var/www/web132589/html/shop/core/oxshopcontrol.php(137): oxShopControl->_process(‘v6c_redirectpos…’, NULL, NULL, NULL)
#5 /var/www/web132589/html/shop/core/oxid.php(40): oxShopControl->start()
#6 /var/www/web132589/html/shop/index.php(28): Oxid::run()
#7 {main}

Thanx! TIM

Hi Tim!
In my 4.7 it’s running. I am not using azure, but i do have an own theme based on azure (an extra one, not extending the azure). there are two calls that cause errors in 4.7 - the one is the “setShowTopBasket” and the second will be nearly the same having a right or left show basket.

if you just comment those tow lines out in the code, it works without any problems.

Hello onethirtytwo,
I did as you said. I have still the same problem, but a new log:

Faulty component -->

oxSystemComponentException-oxException (time: 2012-11-24 00:34:47): [0]: Function ‘v6cGetGatewayParms’ does not exist or is not accessible! (v6c_mlPaymentGateway)

Stack Trace: #0 /var/www/web132583/html/shop/modules/v6c_merchantlink/views/v6c_redirectpost.php(111): oxSuperCfg->__call(‘v6cGetGatewayPa…’, Array)
#1 /var/www/web132583/html/shop/modules/v6c_merchantlink/views/v6c_redirectpost.php(111): v6c_mlPaymentGateway->v6cGetGatewayParms()
#2 /var/www/web132583/html/shop/core/oxshopcontrol.php(472): v6c_RedirectPost->render()
#3 /var/www/web132583/html/shop/core/oxshopcontrol.php(377): oxShopControl->_render(Object(v6c_RedirectPost))
#4 /var/www/web132583/html/shop/core/oxshopcontrol.php(137): oxShopControl->_process(‘v6c_redirectpos…’, NULL, NULL, NULL)
#5 /var/www/web132583/html/shop/core/oxid.php(40): oxShopControl->start()
#6 /var/www/web132583/html/shop/index.php(28): Oxid::run()
#7 {main}

Hello everybody,

first: thx a lot for this module. It will make things easier for us.

BUT: I’ve some problems. They are similiar to others here in this forum, but not the same. My config is:
CE 4.5.11, oxchkversion.php only throws an error for the file modules/functions.php because i’ve to include the two functions v6cIsModuleClassesSet() and v6cSetModuleClasses(). Why are they marked as deprecated? So there are not used? i don’t understand this…

Now the real error:
When I click to “next step” in the frontend, after choosing paypal as payment-method, i get the error:

array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /test-domain/src/modules/v6c_merchantlink/v6c_mlpaymentgateway.php on line 393.

In the Logfile “v6c_log.txt” it posts:
v6c_mlPaymentGateway::_v6cConnectByCURL (ln 611)
Connect with cURL method successful
Request:
METHOD=SetExpressCheckout&VERSION=60.0&PWD=1354026525&USER=debug_1354026499_biz_api1.mediaclick.de&SIGNATURE=An5ns1Kso7MWUdW4ErQKJJJ4qi4-AtfcsMC820qTkXQAtIXs7RdgdbQY&PAYMENTACTION=Sale&RETURNURL=http%3A%2F%2Ftest-domain%2Findex.php%3Fcl%3Dorder&CANCELURL=http%3A%2F%2Ftest-domain%2Findex.php%3Fcl%3Dv6c_redirectpost%26fnc%3Dv6cLinkedPayCancel&CURRENCYCODE=EUR&NOSHIPPING=1&ADDROVERRIDE=0&ALLOWNOTE=0&SOLUTIONTYPE=Sole&LANDINGPAGE=Billing&LOCALECODE=CA&SHIPTONAME=Markus&SHIPTOSTREET=Strasse&SHIPTOSTREET2=&SHIPTOCITY=Stadt&SHIPTOSTATE=&SHIPTOZIP=23560&SHIPTOCOUNTRY=DE&SHIPTOPHONENUM=77777&EMAIL=debug%40bla&DESC=1+x+Vergr%C3%83%C2%B6%C3%83%C2%9Ferungsglas+%22Casy%22%2C+1+x+Vergr%C3%83%C2%B6%C3%83%C2%9Ferungsglas-Lineal+%22Margan%22+%2C+1+x+Badewannensitz+Bob+ohne+R%C3%83%C2%BCckenlehne%2C+1…&ITEMAMT=167.08&TAXAMT=0.00&AMT=167.08

[2012-11-27T15:37:46+01:00]
v6c_mlPaymentGateway::_v6cConnectByCURL (ln 630)
Request with CURL successful

[2012-11-27T15:37:46+01:00]
v6c_mlPaymentGateway.::_v6cPayPalNvpRequest (ln 573)
Response:
TOKEN=EC%2d4VV73111WM9505723&TIMESTAMP=2012%2d11%2d27T14%3a37%3a46Z&CORRELATIONID=4147aac3a2d9d&ACK=SuccessWithWarning&VERSION=60%2e0&BUILD=4181146&L_ERRORCODE0=10433&L_SHORTMESSAGE0=Transaction%20refused%20because%20of%20an%20invalid%20argument%2e%20See%20additional%20error%20messages%20for%20details%2e&L_LONGMESSAGE0=Value%20of%20OrderDescription%20element%20has%20been%20truncated%2e&L_SEVERITYCODE0=Warning

[2012-11-27T15:37:46+01:00].v6c_mlPaymentGateway.::v6cInitPayment (ln 372)
NVP Init Failed! Response:
Array
(
[TOKEN] => EC-4VV73111WM9505723
[TIMESTAMP] => 2012-11-27T14:37:46Z
[CORRELATIONID] => 4147aac3a2d9d
[ACK] => SuccessWithWarning
[VERSION] => 60.0
[BUILD] => 4181146
[L_ERRORCODE0] => 10433
[L_SHORTMESSAGE0] => Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.
[L_LONGMESSAGE0] => Value of OrderDescription element has been truncated.
[L_SEVERITYCODE0] => Warning
)

This is the same with PayPal Sandbox and normal mode.

Any Ideas?

ciao
Markus

Hello,

I try to make it work with 4.7.2._53018 but it is not working. installation process was without problems. but now, i cant see any PayPal button on my website.
any suggestions?

www.ocinoo.com

@spurvis,

Did a test with Oxid 474 and PayPal payment process works like a breeze.

However the PayPal payment confirmation email comes w/o following references:
Shop name (under the header “description”) and order number named “invoice number” by PayPal are missing.

Please advise how to implement that.

Thanks.

Hey guys,

without opening a new ticket, i hope you can help me:

We are using Oxid CE 4.7.5 with 6vC MerchantLink PayPal Version1.1.3.

As long as you order “ordinary”, there’s no problem. But if you use a coupon i.e. 5€ per checkout, you get an error when using the paypal method in the checkout process:

=========

Oxid-Checkout-PayPal-Redirect…

[…]

"Ein Fehler wurde verursacht, bevor die Zahlungsinformationen eingeholt werden konnten. "( English: There was an error getting payment information)

[…]

==========

We are using PayPal live modus and NO sandbox.

Thanks in advance…
Max

[QUOTE=maxb;124738]Hey guys,

without opening a new ticket, i hope you can help me:

We are using Oxid CE 4.7.5 with 6vC MerchantLink PayPal Version1.1.3.

As long as you order “ordinary”, there’s no problem. But if you use a coupon i.e. 5€ per checkout, you get an error when using the paypal method in the checkout process:

=========

Oxid-Checkout-PayPal-Redirect…

[…]

"Ein Fehler wurde verursacht, bevor die Zahlungsinformationen eingeholt werden konnten. "( English: There was an error getting payment information)

[…]

==========

We are using PayPal live modus and NO sandbox.

Thanks in advance…
Max[/QUOTE]

This is the errorcode

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /www/htdocs/w01065ee/modules/v6c_merchantlink/v6c_mlpaymentgateway.php on line 514

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w01065ee/modules/v6c_merchantlink/v6c_mlpaymentgateway.php:514) in /www/htdocs/w01065ee/core/oxutils.php on line 1144

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w01065ee/modules/v6c_merchantlink/v6c_mlpaymentgateway.php:514) in /www/htdocs/w01065ee/core/oxutils.php on line 1144

Hi everybody,

just tried this module (recent version downloaded at github, running with CE 4.7.4 and Azure Theme). Installation went perfect, configuration okay… but everytime i want to pay with paypal i get this error:

“PayPal Express: cURL request returned bad result. Error: connect() timed out!”

In the v6c_log.txt…

v6c_hPayPalIpn::render (ln 16)
v6c_mlPaymentGateway::_v6cProcessPayPalIpn (ln 562): Konnte PayPal-Server nicht erreichen.

Seems the connection to Paypal failed, but why? I’ve already checked the API settings serveral times!

Does anybody have an idea where the problem is? :confused:

Hi,

I reckon, a firewall option on your server doesn’t allow an outgoing connection to the paypal server.

Good luck!

Thanks for the quick reply. I’m not sure if this is the problem, because i have already running an Wordpress “Shop” with Paypal-Connection on the same Webspace?! If there would be a problem with a firewall, it would have been already appeared…

Hello,

thanks for this great work :wink:

I´m using CE 4.7.4 with the Billsafe Modul and 6vC Paypal and I have two problems:

1. The delivery adress is not transmitted to Paypal, and so there is no "seller protection"
    What can I do to solve this problem ?

2. When you use a voucher in the order the Paypal process does not start it just say´s:

"An error was encountered before payment information could be collected

You may try again immediately using the “Continue” button below, otherwise please try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience."

I have now worked at these problems for hours, but nothing solves these problems.

Greetings

André (outdoor)

Hi Andre,

I reckon, the module has to be enhanced by the features you proposed.

Cheers

Hello I installed your module but when I chose Paypal I always get this error:
[I]
Ein Fehler wurde verursacht, bevor die Zahlungsinformationen eingeholt werden konnten.

Sie können versuchen, den Weiter-Button unten noch einmal zu benutzen, sonst versuchen sie es bitte später noch einmal. Wir entschuldigen uns für diese Unannehmlichkeit.[/I]

[I]in english it is:
"An error was encountered before payment information could be collected

You may try again immediately using the “Continue” button below, otherwise please try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience."[/I]

I`m using: Community Edition 4.6.0_44406
Theme is: Coraline (child theme of Azure)
… but I get the same error in Azure, too

oxchkversion looks good besides the function.php file.

For some reason I don`t have a Paypal logs file.
Do I have to create it manually or would it normally be created during the installation process? Ah ok … I just readed it gets created if theres a error from the module.

And another thing: In the readme file it says:
2. Copy Files

[I]- Copy all directories in package to root web directory.

• If using a 4.5.x version of OXID also copy directories within v6c_merchantlink as given below.
    Begin executong these commands from within the v6c_merchantlink directory.
    $ cd <path_to_v6c_merchantlink>
    $ chown -R <owner>:<group> *
    $ find . -mindepth 1 -maxdepth 1 -type d | xargs cp -frp -t …/…/
    $ cp -frp …/…/out/lang/* …/…/out/[/I]

As I said I use 4.6 - do I have to execute those commands, too - or is it just for 4.5 users?

Do I only have to upload the modules folder, or also the out folder?
And what about thr 6vc_logo.png, where do I have to upload that picture?

I hope you can help me solve the problem :slight_smile: Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Atilla